XXIV

Itachi was an observant person, he's not easily swayed by the any situations, even how dangerous it can be BUT when it comes to his younger brother, his emotions will always swell up. He hide it in his facial expressions but he can't conceal it deep in his mind.
He frowned
Why did you do it little brother?

The other pair is in Hogwarts!?
Shisui curled his hands into fist then he turned to Itachi.
Itachi stared back at Shisui with his eyes saying This-is-gonna-be-harder-than-we-expected-it-to-be.

They need to go to Izuna's as soon as possible and tell them everything!

Sasuke stared around
He was already in their manor and lots of people are surrounding him.

"I'm so proud of you, young one"
Their mistress of all death eaters approached him and touched his cheek by her right hand.
He saw her once, when he got the mark... She's the one who placed it on his inner forearm.
He felt the hairs behind his neck rise up as he stared at her face.

Pale face... creepy eyes... long white hair... red blood lips.

"Such a handsome male... You reminded me of my grandson"
She smiled creepily as she slowly traced his face down to his neck by her cold hands.

But her smile turned into frown and her hands stop to his neck.
"But he left me... they left me! They never came back to me!"
She gritted her teeth and griping at Sasuke's neck at the same time, choking the poor Uchiha out.

All of the death eaters stared at her silently...
no one spoke, even Madara because they're afraid that she might punish them.
Except Itachi, he was containing himself not throw a curse to her or he would blown out their cover.

THEY LEFT ME! THEY NEVER CAME BACK!"
She screamed and her grip on Sasuke's neck tightened.
"THEY LEFT ME!"
She raised Sasuke to the floor by choking him
Sasuke gritted his teeth as he tried to pry her hands away from his neck.

At this, Itachi snapped, activating his Sharingan and appeared beside her.
"Stop it"
He growled

Shisui stared at Itachi in wide eyes, SUPRISED along with the other death eaters.

Their mistress glance to Itachi
"And why should I?"
She glared at him
How dare he confront me! This low life prick!

"Because he fixed the cabinet"
Itachi's gaze never falter by her intense gaze

"Oh... that"
She laughed crazily
"Yeah... He fixed it"
She let go of Sasuke and turn to Itachi.

Sasuke cough out, gasping in air as he stumbled to the floor.

"How dare you"
She glared at him
"You don't have any authority to stand before me unless I commanded you"
She pointed her wand to Itachi's chest.
"CRUCIO!"
And with that, Itachi dropped on the floor, screaming agonizingly.

She just laugh crazily with her right hand man while the whole death eaters was silently staring at Itachi. Even Fungaku, who was standing beside Madara can't do anything.

Luckily, Mikoto was out at the Diagon Alley
Madara smirked smugly
But it's more better if she's here...
Her face must be priceless if she saw her two beloved sons got mess up with the mistress of all death eaters.

Shisui was containing himself
Damn this monster
He can't jump there and rescue Itachi or everyone will be suspicious at him.

Itachi's screams echoed around the manor
Sasuke widened his eyes in shock
Why did he do that?
I thought he hated me?
He muttered as he remebered how Itachi treated him especially in their training.
Itachi won't even show any mercy to him and only stopped when Madara ordered him...
BUT WHY? WHY IS ITACHI DOING THIS?
His mind was full of questions