Chapter 2~

▫□░▒▓█▓▒░□▫

★Lucy's POV★

As I wake up, I feel like my eyes were dry from the lack of sleep and it was like my eyelids were begging me to close them.

But I don't have time for that right now.

I've been overthinking almost all night, thinking about what I should or could do while my best friends are away.

And I decided what I'm going to do.

So, some months ago, I've been saving up LOTS of jewels to, when I'll have time, search for Aquarius' key..

But I decide to use the jewels to pay the rent for one year, but don't worry, it's not because my rent is suddenly more important than my childhood spirit friend, nope, never, it's just that I'll be training for 5 years.

You may be wondering 'why only one year rent for five years?'...

It's because, after one year of training, every month, I'll come back to fairy tail to go on solo missions to see how far I progressed and pay my rent. Though, I think I'll still take missions that pay double or triple my rent because I don't want to come back every month if my training spot is too far away.

I'll also try to save up again for when I'll search for Aquarius' key because when the five years of training are done, if I don't have enough jewels saved, I'll go on more missions and when I'll have enough for travelling, I'll search Aquarius for two years max.

So in total, it will be 7 years of me finding myself: physically -training- and emotionally -Aquarius' key-

To be honest, I always wanted to train to get stronger ever since Natsu left me for one year alone. I did train myself a bit, and I gained the star dresses but... My magic just doesn't seem as helpful as everyone else's.

I want to be able to protect my nakamas because they're always doing it, I don't want to be some sort of burden anymore even though sometimes I can be pretty helpful..

And of course, ever since I had to break Aquarius' key, I want to have Aquarius back. Even if she's mean and acting like a tsundere, I know she still cares about me and I care about her. It has been really difficult to get over her, I'm still not through but now I'm not crying everytime I see her broken key...

I also want to train first to make Aquarius proud when I'll get her... If I get her... But I have to be more confident too!

Also, when I'll come back after 7 years, I'll confess my feelings for Natsu. I can't just keep this forever, and even if he doesn't love me, it's okay, it will be a weight lifted from my shoulders I guess.

While I was rethinking everything above, I had time to get myself ready. Wow, time flies really fast!

I open a secret drawer with a little key to take the envelope that has one million jewels, enough for a year and two months of rent.

I sigh.

All this hard work will be gone by just handing the envelope to my landlady..

I should probably also start to pack, then I'll go to the guild to talk with the master first and then I'll ask if I can go on the stage of fairy tail to announce the news to everybody.

I think I'll only need blankets, maybe some food and of course clothes... for every weather... I don't want to end up with summer clothes under the snow..