Chapter 12~

A/N: Thanks to @storyteller6538  for voting and commenting my story ♥ 

Do you want me to thank people who votes and comments the story at the start of the chapters everytime? (only with new people so I don't keep thanking the same persons ^-^)

▫□░▒▓█▓▒░□▫

★Lucy's POV★

"So, still meditating session today?" I ask to Capricorn, expecting him to say yes.

"Actually, I want to make you learn something." He answers.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Huh? Really? What is it?" I ask.

"I'd like to teach you how to requip your keys, Lucy-sama." He replies.

Requip my keys?

"It's possible?" I ask another question.

"Of course, everything is possible with enough determination." He slightly smiles.

"Uwah! That's amazing! Now I won't loose my keys anymore!" I exclaim happily and excitedly.

Capricorn lets out a small chuckle.

"When do we get started?!" I ask, jumping around Capricorn.

"Whenever you are ready, Lucy-sama." He smiles.

"Well, I'm ready!" I say as I stop jumping around like a bunny.. Is this one of the reasons why Gajeel keeps calling me bunny-girl? T-T

"Alright, I'm not sure how many times you'll have to try since you're a holder type of mage but we'll see." He says.

"Huuuh? You mean that it's possible that I'm not able to do it?" I ask, suddenly loosing my smile.

"No, of course you'll be able to do it. Plus, it's only keys you need to store for now." He answers.

"Right." I say, trying to stay calm.

"Well.. You'll still need to meditate for it." He says.

"Should be easy.. I've been doing that for the past two months." I sweat drop.

"Right. Let's start, then, shall we?" Capricorn asks.

"Yeah." I simply answer as I sit down, crossing my legs.

"Alright. Close your eyes and start to imagine pocket in front of you." He starts to say.

I close my eyes and do what he said to do.

"Extend your arm to it and try to touch it." He continues.

I try to touch the pocket but I don't feel anything.

"Is it normal I don't feel anything?" I ask.

"You need to feel it. Just concentrate and visualize." He answers.

Sigh.

▧▨▧▨▧▨▧

"Capricorn! Capricorn! I finally did it!" I yell as I keep requipping my keys then get them back.

"I knew you could do it, Lucy-sama. I'm proud." He smiles at me.

"All I had to do is to do almost the same thing for my star dresses." I say, mostly to myself.

"Well, star dresses are sort of considered as requip outfits, I guess." Capricorn says.