Chapter 34~

A/N: Thanks to  NaLuiNnUtsHeLlS  , ashbel23 , AlisonFerguson ,  adenm0,  simidaqxeen   for voting!

READ THE A/N AT THE END 

VERY

VERY

VERY

IMPORTANT

TO

READ

THE

A/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL GUYS!!!~♥♥

▫□░▒▓█▓▒░□▫

★Narrator's POV★

Lucy and Natsu stopped walking once they were in front of the city's entrance.

"Alright, we're here!" Lucy exclaimed as she read the sign in front of the city with it's name on it, 'ReadtheA/N'.

"Ugh, why did you hit me so hard yesterday?" Natsu complained, rubbing his bruise on his head.

Lucy blushed, "Y-you shoved your LICKED marshmallow in MY mouth!" she replied, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, and?" Natsu said, glancing at the blushing Lucy.

"T-that's like an i-i-indirect k-k-k-" Lucy got cut off by a citizen, "Excuse me, but why are you standing in front of the entrance?" the citizen asked.

"We're talking." Natsu answered with a 'duh' tone.

"Well, could you talk elsewhere, please? There's a chariot waiting behind you." The man said, looking rather annoyed.

Lucy looked behind, yup, there was a chariot waiting for them to move.

Natsu was about to reply in a rude way but Lucy simply took his hand, "Sorry sir! We'll get going now." she said as she pulled Natsu to start walking.

Natsu slightly blushed as he looked at their hands.

"Come on, we have to get the mission started!" Lucy said as she looked around, looking for the mayor's house.

"So... what were you saying before this dude cut you off? Weren't you talking about an indirect something?" Natsu asked, fully knowing what she meant but he just loved to tease her and see her flustered.

Lucy blushed again, "I- uh... Oh look! I think it's the city's hall!" she said as she suddenly pointed the big white building.

"Huh? Oh right! Let's go then!" Natsu exclaimed as he pulled Lucy with him.