Chapter 26~

A/N: Thanks to monsoonluna , nothing354 , ZodimeGang for voting my story!~

This chapter will directly be skipped to when she has all the money.

LOVE YOU ALL GUYS!!!~♥

▫□░▒▓█▓▒░□▫

★Lucy's POV★

I look at the ocean in front of me, the sun is shining as bright as always and the fresh sea breeze is as refreshing as ever.

The weather is pretty nice and the guy who accepted to take me to the continent of 'Weirdland' is also nice.

It took two months for me to collect all the three millions of Jewels and one more month for rent money because I'm not going to come back every month.

This time, I won't see my nakamas until I find Aquarius.

I won't lie, I cried a lot when I was saying my goodbyes to Fairy Tail and most of them also cried, even the landlady was kind of upset to see me go... well until she looked inside of the envelope with all the rent money but yeah.

It was also complicated to find someone to get me a ride to Weirdland, most of them don't know this continent and some were just like 'OH HELL NO! I'D RATHER DIE!' like ugh, just die then..

Okay I'm just kidding but really, I don't see the problem to just get me to this continent then go away, I'm not asking them to join me.

But luckily I found this old man who gladly accepted to take me there, apparently it's where he was born.

His name's 'Bate Mane', he looks like he's around his fifties and is pretty weird when it comes to talking...

"Ay' ma'am, we're going to arriv' to th'destination in four hours', I say." He says.

"Alright.." I reply, still in my thoughts.

"Aaaay'! Am so excited to see mah f'mily again! I say." He exclaims...

Well, I guess you noticed that he keeps adding 'I say' at the end of his sentences...

"That's nice.." I say, thinking about Natsu.... and uh, the others of course!

I know that I'm sad about them leaving without me but it's also a good thing because now I'm stronger and I have all the time to search for Aquarius.

I wonder if they changed during all those years...

It's been a little less of five years since they went on this mission.

I let out a sigh.

They weren't kidding about going on a long ass mission..

Even if I haven't been to the guild as much as I did before, I still feel the strong bonds and don't feel like I'm drifting away from them, maybe it's even strengthening the bonds?

I just close my eyes and wait, after all, I can only do that for now.

▧▨▧▨▧▨▧

"Ma'am! Wak'up! I say" I hear someone say.

I slowly open my eyes and look around me.

A port?

"We're here! I say." He smiles ear-to-ear as he looks at the land nearby.

I rub my eyes since my sight is kind of blurred.