Chapter 17~

▫□░▒▓█▓▒░□▫

★Lucy's POV★

"Alright, give me your best shot!" S'tachie exclaims as he points the dummies that have a target he somehow brought.

I nod and concentrate on the targets.

I let out a small sigh and let my magic energy flow out of my hands to create a magic ball and shoot the dummies.

I do the same to every dummies without taking a rest.

When the last one is touched, I take a deep breath and look at S'tache-face with a raised eyebrow.

"Perfect! You can now create magic balls pretty rapidly and you're pretty good now at shooting them without missing." He says, nodding as a sign of approval.

"Phew.. That was a pain in the ass to keep my magic out and shooting approximately.." I sigh, remembering every time I got frustrated over this.

"Yes, but now, you know how to handle and manipulate your magic." He says, not nodding anymore.

"Well that's a nice thing." I mutter.

He chuckles.

"You should be proud, you only took four months to master it!" He tries to rationalize.

"Four months..." I repeat to myself.

"Anyway, I think I shall go back now. I'll see you another time, my old friend!" He waves before disappearing.

"Well, thanks for letting me say goodbye..." I mutter as I start to walk to my small cabin.

▧▨▧▨▧▨▧

After eating my fish with my daily fruits, I requip Loke's key and Capricorn's key to summon them.

"Gate of the Lion, Sea Goat! I open thee, Leo and Capricorn!" I yell, summoning both of them.

"Didn't expected you to summon me, princess!" Loke chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah.." I sweat drop.

"Good afternoon, Lucy-sama." Capricorn greets me.

"Hey Capricorn." I greet him back with a small smile.

"Why don't I get a greeting?" Loke sulks.

"Oh, come on... Don't be such a baby.. Hi Loke.." I say and greet him so he stops anime crying.

Capricorn clears his throat, getting my attention.

"Yes, Capricorn?" I say with a raised eyebrow.

"Since your getting better in hand-to-hand combat, we decided to teach you something." Capricorn says.