Chapter 16~

A/N: Thanks to @Kara_Venus  and @klancelover10234 for voting!

Love you all guys~

▫□░▒▓█▓▒░□▫

★Lucy's POV★

"I officially announce the AstrAccessories training mastered!" S'tache-face chuckles loudly.

"Well.. that was three long months!" I exclaim as I smile ear-to-ear.

"For you, probably, but for me, it's only merely a day!" He lets out another chuckle.

"Of course... You're the Celestial King after all." I sweat drop.

"Anyways, I'll let you eat and rest. I will see you tomorrow, my old friend." He says before disappearing.

I sigh and look at my silver keys.

During those three months I got closer of them which is nice, plus, I mastered the AstrAccessories. It will probably be very helpful for my futur missions or maybe even battles..

With the Lyre of Lyra, I can send powerful melody waves, one time, I even destroyed a tree! ...Why is it always a tree..

I learnt many melodies with her too during those three months, so now I can hypnotise people I want with a certain melody for at least one hour or so, it depends how much magic energy I put in the Lyre. I can make people fall asleep too, there's also a charm melody and one to weaken people.

So Lyra's AstrAccessory will be pretty useful.

Surprisingly, for Plue, his AstrAccessory is a headband that has two horns that looks like his nose.

With this headband I can send white wool, a little bit like Aries wool but more sticky and white. (A/N: Just realized it sounds dirty.)

And it also gives me a speed booster which is pretty nice.

I think that's about all with Plue's AstrAccessory, well it's not the most powerful but that was expected from him, after all, he's not a fight type spirit but his AstrAccessory is still pretty helpful.

Crux's AstrAccessory is a long necklace that has the form of his 'head' with the same golden marks on it but it's more sparkly. With it, I can copy the magic of my opponent for some minutes, it also depends if the magic is a powerful one and how many magic energy I'm putting in the necklace. I also have the knowledge of Crux since I'm connected to him when I use his power.

The AstrAccessory of Pyxis is a red and golden compass watch that gives me the ability to disorientate people for a certain amount of time which is pretty nice if the opponent is fast or really strong. I can also teleport in a rayon of five meters, pretty cool right?

With Horologium's AstrAccessory, two rings on each of my hands that looks that a small clock, I can stop the time for two minutes max, I can slow down or accelerate the time for some minutes to take advantage of my opponent and that's about it, but it's very useful!

And so, it's about it for the AstrAccessories.

I've never expected silver keys having such powers, well it's not like the golden keys but still!

It's also pretty nice to train with the Celestial King, aka S'tache-face, because he's always joking about something, though, I really don't see why he calls me old friend, like I said, I'm not old.. Maybe it's because I've been using Celestial magic for a while but still?