Chapter One

What....what happened....?

I feel...so tired....

Why can't I remember anything....

She's now on something soft and hard. She feels very unusually cold with the breeze. 

Breeze? Why breeze....?

She finally open her eyes. And she look around. She was in a grassland opening. Where there's waterfalls, trees, and a faintly breeze that cool her. She finally stands up. 

Where am I? Is this home?  she thought, No, it can't be. I don't feel home. What happened....?

She paces around, trying to remember things.....and then everything's starting to come together. 

I'm a human....yes. she tires to recall, I am a human, I'm smart, beautiful. And better than everyone of course. But what's my name....?

At first she needs to think for a really long time. Then after awhile it's snaps. 

"'Emily'!" she gasps, "That's right, I'm Emily." 

Emily look around of her new surroundings again. She doesn't remember this, she doesn't remember this at all. 

I'm thirsty. She thought, There's got to be water somewhere....maybe it'll help me remember more...

Emily looks around and smell something....fresh. 

"Water!" Emily pants, "But...how can I smell it..... oh well, WATER!!" 

Emily follows the smell and it leads her to a lake. She sniff it, and it's smells alright. 

I think it's safe. 

Emily bend down at drinks the lake, she never thought for her whole life that she'll be drinking from a lake like a dog, but desperate times calls for desperate measures. 

She keep drinking until she fills refresh. She swallow and she feels more strength and energy flowing in her. 

"Ah, that's better." Emily mutters to herself, "Now I just have to.......wait, what's that?"

Something was in the lake. She look down, and closer. It was hard to see what it is since it's wobbling. 

What is it?  she thought, Is it something in the water?

The wobble stops and as Emily peers at it her heart stop. There was nothing in the water, it was a reflection. A reflection of herself. 

And what's in the reflection is nothing more than....a Chikorita. 

Wait.....I'M A CHIKORITA!! 

Emily step back from the lake, breathing hard. It can't be true! She can't turn into a Pokémon! 

This isn't real! I'm not a Chikorita!

Then at the first time she realize she's smaller than she usually was. Emily looks down and see that her hands are gone, which is replaced with little stubby feet. She turn around and see that her skin is now celery green, with a little tail. 

"No this must be a dream." Emily concludes, "I'll just go to sleep and- OOF!"

A leaf have slap herself in the face! Emily blow the leaf off from her face, but she feel the leaf landed on her back. This must be the leaf Chikorita has on her head. 

"Great....I've turn into a Pokémon....have no cloths...AND HAVE A LEAF ON MY HEAD!!" she screams.

Then something come towards her, she look ahead and sees three Pokémon she know that are Beheeyem.

Pokémon!  Maybe they'll help me if I use my charm....even though I'm a Chikorita now I sure it'll still work. Emily thought.

Emily walks towards them. "Hi! My name is 'Emily'. And can you guys help-" 

Then one of the Beheeyem attacks her, hitting her on the chest and she step back. "Hey! What gives!?"

Beheemyem then strikes again, she dodge it this time, but she got scared quick.

These Pokémon are crazy! I'm out of here!  Emily then rushes into the forest, she can feel the Pokémon following her....