Chapter Eight

Sorry that I didn't upload this! I had a lot going on! ^^' Hope you understand! (For those who read this)

"Wake up Emily!" 

Emily yawns, and trend carefully out of the nest. She did not have a comfortable sleep last night but, she certainly feel enough energy to get up. 

"Yes, Thistle?" Emily mutters.

"It's time for your first day of school!" Thistle beams, "But we getting early this time, so we could introduce you to to the teachers and the rest of them." 

Emily sighs, and nods. "Okay then. So where is the school?"

"It's honestly not that far." Thistle responds, "You can walk to their by your self if you could, but I'm only going with you this time cause so I'll introduce you to the teachers." 

"Okay!" 

***

Thistle and Emily have taken the route Firesong showed her yesterday, over the two bridges that took her to the plaza, and went north on the path. 

Which took them to the Serene School. 

It was a nice place, it was outdoors, and there's a Farfetch'd guarding the entrance of the school. He look ahead and saw the two Pokemon. 

"Well hello Thistle!" The Farfetch'd greets, "And oh! I see you have a newcomer." He stares at her, which make her uncomfortable. 

Wouldn't a hello be much more polite? Emily says silently. 

"Ah, yes." Thistle responds, "This is Emily. She's new to this town, she's the one that I sighed up to take this school."

"Well, nice to meet you Emily." The Farfetch'd chimes in, "My name is 'Feather', I'll be your teacher for this school." 

Emily dip her head to him, "I cannot wait to attend to your class, Mr. Feather." she purrs, trying to appear polite and generous. 

Mr Feather nods, a twinkle lit up in his eyes. "I think I'll have pleasure teaching you, the Principle and the Vice Principle is in the farthest, and highest hut."

"Thank you." 

Thistle and Emily walk past the entrance and she took a look around. There were nine desk in the center, without any chairs, and a blackboard. She followed Thistle to the highest hut.