Chapter Two

Emily is now running away from the Beyheeyem. She don't know how long she was running with her short four legs until she bump into something. 

Ooof! 

Emily stumbles and looks ahead. It was a Nuzleaf, he was on the floor and rubbing his head from the impact. 

"Oh dear!" Emily gasps and rush towards him, "I'm so sorry!"

"It's...it's okay." replies the Nuzleaf.

At first Emily step back with shock. It can talk! It just spoke to me!  Then Emily recovers and sighs. So what? You're a Pokémon now too. So you can understand Pokémons, dummy.

The Nuzleaf must've saw Emily's utterly shock expression since he looks taken aback. "Woah! What's going on here!? Why are you running?"

Emily was about to explain to him until she heard flicker noises, she jumps from the sound. 

"They're back!" the Chikorita cries.

"Who's back!?" Nuzleaf asks.

Then the three Beyheeyem came in front of them. Nuzleaf looks at them for a bit, looking confused. Then one of them attacks him. 

"Ack! What the heck!?" he gasps. 

Then they attack again and the two run off....

The Nuzleaf, who Emily soon learned he's named 'Thistle', have been running with her for awhile until he stops, and she nearly ran into him. 

"What....what's wrong...?" she pants. 

"A dungeon is up ahead." Thistle replies. "I would rather avoid it but-"

*Flicker.* *Flicker* *Flicker*

Oh no they're coming!  Emily thought.

"I guess we have no choice!" The Nuzleaf cries and ran off to the path. And Emily follows him...

***

Emily and her new companion, Thistle, have enter into a dungeon. It was in a forest surrounded with trees. 

Emily looks around. "Is this....a dungeon?" The Chikorita expected it to be all dark and gloomy. 

Thistle give her a puzzled look, but nods. "These dungeon are pretty mysterious, they have different climates and items to go with it. Right now we're in a forest."

Emily look around for those Beyheeyem, getting a little worried they'll come back. Thistle seems to sense her fear. 

"Don't worry,  just stay by me for awhile and we'll get out of here, and away from those Pokemon." The Nuzleaf assures her. 

Emily nods and follows Thistle through the forest, keep looking at her back, having a little distance away from Thistle to avoid losing him, and walking with cautious step. 

Then all suddenly Thistle stops, and the Chikorita bumps into him this time. "What is it now-" 

"Shhh!" Thistle points ahead, and she sees a sleeping Fungus. 

"Maybe we can ask them if they can help us out." Emily suggests quietly. 

"No, not in here." Thistle whispers back, "For some reason any Pokémon here just attack you for no reason. They'll soon bound to wake up, but when they do believe me they'll not be friendly with you." Thistle take a step towards the sleeping Pokemon. "We just need to use our best moves to beat them!"