Third year

Leilani currently is in her third year. Her father was this year's DADA teacher. Finally they'll get a decent teacher. Unlike Lockhart, thank you very much.

"Leila? You zoned out a bit."

It was the most annoying redhead, Ronald who called her that nickname.

"Don't call me Leila. For you and Hermione it is just Leilani or Lani. Not Leila." She replied really annoyed.

"You let Harry call you that." He argued.

"That's because that name is reserved for him and only him." She says coolly.

"That's not fair."

"Technically it is, he is closer to me than both of you are. No offense 'Mione." Leilani rolled her eyes.

"None taken." The bushy haired girl says sadly. Ronald is very oblivious. He clearly stabbed the poor girl's heart by flirting with her bestfriend.

Harry looked really uncomfortable and said, "Who do you think is the DADA Professor this year? Hopefully, not like Lockhart."

"My dad." Leilani said looking proud.

"Ha ha. Very funny." The young Weasely says.

Then he earned a punch from Hermione.

"Ow! What that for."

"You clearly insulted Lani." Hermione states.

"I didn't know she was serious."

"Then learn to read body language."

"Well-"

Then he was cut off by Harry. "You two stop bickering like an old married couple."

Both of them immediately shut up and turned bright red.

The train stopped. The air went cold. Leilani felt like she would never feel happy again. She glanced at her dad's direction. Sadly, he was still recovering from the most recent full moon. She also a Werewolf, but she was younger and doesn't need so long to recover. This was a secret that only Harry and Hermione knows. Well, she told Harry and Hermione figured it out.

A dementor came in. It started sucking from Harry and Leilani. Right before the two passed out they saw a bright light coming out of a first years wand then her father's wand.