Truth

Leilani's POV

It was one day from Halloween. We went into hiding. I was still scared about what was in store for James and Emily. I know Harry and I would survive, but I'm scared for my daughter and husband's lives.

I tried to recall as much as possible.

Starting from my third year.

The dementors attacked me and my friends and....... A first year..... she was called...... Emily.

Could it be?

Does she know?

Then I thought it was impossible. She's eleven or is she? What if it is my daughter that saved me that day? Is the old door messing with my family again? Indeed she looked like me, but with dad's hair. Hopefully that is my daughter.

"Leila? Are you alright?" James looked concerned.

"I've done my research. It's our last day. James, in the future where I belonged I was bestfriends with Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley and our little boy, Harry. In the future, Harry was an orphan, he lived with his grand aunt. Mum's sister. Dad brought me up himself after mum died. I am from the future not here, tomorrow on Halloween, I will supposedly die and return to my time. As far as most people know, you're dead. But you're actually in azkaban with Sirius for twelve years. Don't try to change our fate, it's the only way Harry will survive. As for Emily, Dumb-old-door seems to mess up her life if she survives tomorrow. I hope you could keep things the same so our children have a chance of survival."

"Of course, dear. But why tell me?" He questioned.

"I wanted to live our 'last' day without anymore secrets." I admitted.

"Then we will."

We kissed like it was the end of the world.