Emily's story part 3

Emily's POV

My name was called. I was finally going to be sorted!

I shyly walked up to the stool, hating the amount of attention I was currently getting.

(Hat, Lizzie, Me)

Well well, Ms Potter you aren't supposed to come here until two years later!

Like she even needed to come. Death did a much better job than the old door did.

Liz! Be polite!

Interesting, you would fit in all the houses.... It's not my decision to make... what house would you like to be in?

Slytherin! Slytherin! Slytherin!

Lizzie, we get the idea. Mr Hat, I'd like to be in Slytherin. I wish to prove to the world that not all Slytherins are evil. Besides, I want the meddling coot to realize Hogwarts is a school. Not a place to recruit an army.

Slytherin it is.

"Slytherin!"

My new house clapped, and I could only watch many of the other houses look shocked. I guess the word of me creating a patronus got around.

When the door finished speaking nonsense we finally started eating.

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. You're the first year that produced a patronus right?"

"Heir Malfoy, it is a pleasure to meet you. And to answer your question, yes it was me."

"You want to be friends? I don't have many real friends." He asked.

"I would love to be friends. But you have to call me Em or Emily. Not Ms L."

"Then you call me Draco."

Harry seemed to catch my new friend's attention.

"Hey Potter, did you actually faint. Are you really that weak? Emily is a first year! She could already defend against them better than you!"

"Draco, he is not weak. He is more affected by dementors because he has experienced horror that most people never will understand. I do not like bullies, so I hope you could change your ways. In that way, we still could be friends."

"Alright, I'll do that for you Em."