Black's break in

Sirius Black has broke into the Griffindor common room. Their was a huge commotion about it. Harry was going a bit paranoid. Leilani  was worried about her bestfriend (son).

Anyways, because of the current situation, all Griffindors are sleeping in the great hall tonight. Harry slept next to Leilani unable to sleep unlike everyone else. He saw Dumbledore and Snape walk over. He pretended to fall asleep. "Is Ms. Lupin making her trip anytime soon?" Snape asked.

"Trip? What trip? Where is she going?" Harry wondered silently.

"Yes. I believe so. I've already notified my past self."

"Past self? Is Leila going back in time?" Harry thought quietly.

"When is she coming back?" Snape asked.

"In one year here, it would've been 19 years then and she would have given birth to the boy and spent some time with him."

"She has to give birth to come back? That just sounds so wrong." Harry goes to sleep promising himself not to tell anyone or loose his temper.

Dream

"Harry you are so loved. Mama loves you dada loves you." His teary eyed mum tells him. She looked very much like Leila.

"Stand aside silly girl. Stand aside and you shall be spared."

"No take me instead. No not my Harry. Take me instead. Please leave him alone."

"Sorry Severus. Avada Kedvra!"

Harry sees the green light flash then his dream ended.

"Harry?" Leilani asks. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Bad dream. I saw my mum die. I don't even know her name. I dunno why the history books doesn't even mention her." The Potter replies.