Harry and Emily Potter

Leilani's POV

I've been doing research about dying in the past. I came here using a time turner so if I die I go back to my time. I also was counting how many days till Harry comes along. If today was 12/11/1979, so I'd be a few weeks pregnant. I can't tell James like this, I have to wait for everything to happen like it does. I need to wait till James figures it out. As far as I'm concerned, he thinks I have a stomach bug. I've been feeling quite nauseous and wanting to use the bathroom 24/7. It's been a few weeks already, will the idiot ever work it out? Here comes another wave of nausea.

"Woah, Leila. I don't think you're feeling good. A stomach bug should've left a while ago... I'm taking you to St. Mungo's whether you like it or not." I panicked a bit. I can't apparate. It'll hurt Harry! Besides I don't need to feel worse. James obviously saw my expression and informed me. "By floo, we don't need you to feel anymore discomfort."

Thank Merlin.

Too relieved to speak, I nodded.

We flooed to one of the last places I want to be. I came here quite a lot when I am going through my furry little problem.

"Leila?" James asked.

Great I zoned out again.

"Yes?" I reply.

"The healer called your name."

"Oh, okay." We followed the healer.

The healer ran a few tests on me and Informed, "Mrs. Potter, you're not sick, you're pregnant. Congratulations."

She gave us a friendly smile then left us to have some time alone.

Or maybe to give James more space to dance.

"James calm down!" I scolded.

"Yes ma'am. What should we name our baby?" He asked.

"Harry James Potter." I answered quickly, almost too quickly.

"And for a girl, Emily Leilani Potter." James followed.

"It's going to be a boy." I state firmly.

"Says who?" James challenged.

"Me. I'm carrying our little boy so only I would know." I reply sure of myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then four months later we discovered that we were having twins! A boy and a girl. Wait. Where did Harry's twin end up? What if she died?! What if the meddling coot did something?! My mind was racing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! It was my birthday, and the day my dad got murdered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around two months later I gave birth to a set of twins. Harry being the older one by five hours has already told off a healer for 'messing' with his sister. Only then did I realize that was why Harry could recognize which is Fred and which was George. Because he has a twin.