Meeting the my teen age dad

(A/N To be honest, I'm making this chapter for one of the most committed readers, Kayla1991270. Sorry I may not update as often because I am preparing for my PYP Prep 6 exhibition! My project is about how the author communicates with the reader. Boring I know, but the one thing I'm passionate about is reading and writing. I discovered it writing this book. So you have my word! I will try to update as much as possible. No way would I abandon this book, it is far to special for me. Thank you for reading this book! And sorry for the cheesy A/N.)

Leilani's POV

Darkness. Pure darkness. What if I died from shock? What about Harry? What about Hermione? Er okay, maybe even the super annoying flirty Ronald Billius Weasely. No wait, I hear my dad. Thank Merlin, it was all a dream.

I opened my eyes to see Dumbledore with my parents?! Even my mum! How?! Then Sirius Black?! He should've been in Azkaban! James Potter?! Harry's dad?! He's dead! Kinda hot too... What on Earth am I thinking?! That's my bestfriend's dad! Also my dad's bestfriend! Then there's my favorite Professor, Severus Snape. He calls me a competent student. He never calls me a dunder head. So yeah. They all look younger? About my age? That means...

That wasn't a dream.

My head swirled around again but I managed to stay conscious.

I looked at Dumbledore. "Do they know where I'm from?"

"Yes. And I'll just leave you here to get to know each other." The old Professor says.

"So you're my future daughter...?" My mum hesitates.

"Um, pretty much." I stuttered a little. Hey, give me a break. Have you ever traveled to the past to meet your supposedly dead mum. I tried hard not to glare at Black.

"How did you end up here? What happens in the future? How are you going to go back?" My m-Lily bombarded me with questions.

"Lily, let the poor girl answer one question at a time." I turned to the person talking it was my dad. My teenage dad. Right now he's my age. Really strange.

Then Dumbledore walks in. Thank Merlin! It was getting so awkward!

"I'm afraid you all need to get to your classes. Ms. Lupin, your cover story is that you're Mr. Lupin's twin sister from Beauxbatons who transferred here this year. Mr. Lupin's parents, your grandparents, already know. Good day to all." Then he left the room with my parents, dad's friends and my professor.

I attempted to follow them but Madam Pomfrey would not let me. She told me to rest until tomorrow. Only then I realized how tired I am. So I obeyed and fell into deep sleep.