9. Jane Seville

The image had been so clear that Taehyung couldn't have imagined it. Nor could he contain his confusion at seeing the woman from the hospital within the picture. It had been brief due to his soulmates panic and desperation to turn off her phone, but he had read the name of the handle. Enough that when the switch ended, and he pulled himself up from the sidewalk after having fallen off his bike due to switching, he'd searched his own Instagram account, an anonymous no name account that wouldn't draw anyone's attention.

He'd found the post, his recollection of English letters basic but enough for him to type in the words.

The name was familiar.

It had been one that JiWon-Noona followed, a restaurateurs soulmate's. She'd suggested quite a few times for Seojoon-Hyung to book a sitting there.

When Taehyung found the post, the latest one, he found himself blushing.

It was the woman who he had given his jacket to. The woman who hadn't seemed to realise her hospital gown was showing her backside.

And her pink lace underwear.

His grandmother had always said, a man should take every-opportunity to be a gentlemen. Her voice had echoed in his head when he saw the woman fleeing down the stairs.

It had been an instinct. Without a second thought he had removed his jacket and given it to her. The nerves were there, being so close to a woman he didn't know was always nerve-wracking, but Taehyung cared more about her not being embarrassed than his nerves.

He'd been careful not to touch her, careful not to let her get embarrassed. He'd even tried to calm her down when her cheeks flushed red. A sight he wasn't unfamiliar with because of ARMY at fan-signings.

Whether it was because she recognised him or because she realised why he'd done what he had, he didn't know, but she'd left before he could reassure her either way.

But for two days the girl hadn't left his mind.

Then this morning, he'd seen her in a switch with his soulmate and he'd become even more confused. His stomach did a somersault as his eyes fell on her face.

Who was she?

He'd searched the post and found The Frenchmen's Korean Englishwoman had tagged her.

He'd clicked the tag and waited, unexpectedly nervous as the account on his phone changed to one titled MightyPenWarrior.

He scanned through the account but didn't find a single selca. In fact the account hadn't seen any activity for a month, opposed to the constant posts prior.

He'd returned to the original account, reading over the post again.

She was best friends with the restaurateurs' soulmate?

Why had he seen her twice in three days?

He'd scanned the account again and noticed the latest post, dated April 1st.