Balisong !!

Name: Ruby Mendoza

Status: Anti-Hero (potential villain)

Quirk: Weaponry (Emitter)

Ruby is a big workaholic. She was raised to believe that a busy body could always make a difference in the world, this always stuck with her as she sprung up into the real world. This motto was especially effective when she waited for her quirk. She was known as local late bloomer in her town, resulting in her being bullied for something that happened to lots of kids. She lived with her mother and cousin. She always wanted to be a hard worker like them and tribute to the bills. This influenced Ruby to try finding a job, this job so happened to be stripping when she was 18. Her quirk came along 5 years before that time.

The area she grew up in shaped her to be the person she is today. All her life she pushed to help her family with money. This made her caring personality. Her friends and family will agree that she is a workaholic. Half of the time she is training or designing while on the go. Despite hardships, her environment molded her to be a feisty, sweet and warmhearted person.

Quirk Description: Her quirk allows her the ability to fluently use any weapon known to man. The moment she learned about her quirk was when she was around 13 years old. Her uncle had taken her out to practice shooting, when he thought he had to teach her how to hold a gun, she had already shot at every random bulls-eye he scattered around the area. Let a gun, a set nun-chucks, a sword, tank weapon or other hero weapon land in her hands and you're definitely a goner. Everything related to these few items comes to her naturally. 

Prominent Characteristics: Feisty, loving, artistic, creative, flirtatious, sensitive, skillful, extravagant, caring, and unpredictable.

Most people she meets loves to take advantage of her height or use it against her to underestimate her skill level.

Basic Information: 

Born on March 12, 1997, Ruby is a Pisces. She loves to go on adventures when she forces herself to go on vacation. If she were to stay in her house too long, she would become a fidgety mess. She is 23 and 5'3". She works constantly and rarely takes more than 1-2 days off a week. She would love to get a pet one day just to force herself to stop working all the time since she knows it is unhealthy to do. She is bisexual with a sub lean for men. She grew up in the Philippines then moved to America at 6 years old. She went to culinary school.

Likes: Drinking by herself and with friends

Likes: Drinking by herself and with friends. Belly dancing and pole dancing. Animals. Modeling. Fashion design. Drawing. Cooking and baking. Eating sweets. Spoiling people in compliments. Getting compliments. Exercising. Joking around with people.

Dislikes: Assholes. When people make fun of her height. Being underestimated. Blushing. Staying inside for too long. Not having much to do.

Rp 1: johnnyxseo
Rp 2: Honestly_trouble - Jonah
Rp 3: