Supernova !!!

Name: Lana Tang

Status: Anti-Hero

Status: Anti-Hero

Quirk: Human Torch (Transformation and Emitter)

Lana had received her quirk from her father Johnny Storm, the first carrier of Human Torch. She grew up in a nice neighborhood with people who protected her even when they knew she didn't need it. Her mother was always around to help her learn to contain her powers. Her father was always out saving the world and she knew that one day she wanted to do that too. The moment she grew up, she realized how cruel the world could be.

She ended up moving to a different place and the people near her wanted her to leave immediately. They felt that she was a villain because of her power but she knew better than to listen to their words. There are people out there who don't like her father, but she plans to prove to them that the both of them are good people no matter what she has to do.

Quirk Description: This girl has got power like crazy. She can practically cover her entire body in flames, and those flames are typically hard for others to put out. Her flames give her the ability to fly by propelling herself up into the air and allow her to absorb fire from any location. She can control all forces of heat and fire. This quirk has been described by others as overpowered but in her defense it is hard for her to master. She can make weapons out of her flames and even make sure her flames can't burn people, which always helps if she's fighting villains while on the good side.

Prominent Characteristics: Light hearted, bubbly, moody, outgoing, open minded, determined, unstable, easily influenced, gullible.

Everyone has grown to handle her emotions with caution due to her quirk being motivated partially by her feelings. If she is ever upset, try to calm her down immediately.

Basic Information:

She was born July 1st and she is a Cancer. She is 5'5" and a mixed girl: African American, Latino and caucasian. Her family does have some Asian decent but she doesn't know what kind. People usually love to be around her due to her welcoming nature. She isn't like most heroes who always try to save every person in danger, sometimes she only steps in to help whenever she sees fit. She is 20 years old, making her the youngest of the bunch. She is a switch with a sub lean and bisexual with a male lean. Currently, she is spending one semester in Japan to attend hero college.

 Currently, she is spending one semester in Japan to attend hero college

Likes: Watching and playing sports. Volleyball, soccer, boxing and wrestling. Camping. Canoeing. Spicy food. Doing makeup for fun. Colorful makeup.

Dislikes: Drinking. Vegetables. Mean people. Waking up early in the morning.

Rp 1: