Blizzard !!

Name: Lucas Li Sergio

Status: Hero

Quirk: Ice Storm (Transformation and Emitter)

Lucas was described as a lovable individual by all people who met him as he got older. People loved to be around him. He was kind, helpful and always available when people need someone to talk to. This man was energetic at almost all times and loved to be active. His family was kind to everyone as well, always sending the people around them love and care. This made him and his family some of the most well rounded people, which benefited him in school when the times were right.

The neighborhood adored him and treated him with lots of care. They always loved to make sure that he and his friends were fine and they still do the same today. He always dreamed of becoming someone that could defend others and he plans to continue on that dream until further notice.

Quirk Description: He can summon up winter storms, ice and snow from his hands. He uses the temperature and elements around him to help with his quirk. He is known to have a naturally cold body temperature. He can manipulate ice into any sort of weapon or shape he wants whenever he sees it as beneficial. Not only can he manipulate the temperature outside but he can manipulate the temperature of the people he battles, one simple touch could bring their body down to a freezing point, but the person would still be alive.

Prominent Characteristics: Flirty, helpful, athletic, flexible, childish, persuasive, adventurous, and gentle.

It is unusually easy for people to become attached to him or be comfortable around him.

Basic Information: 

He was born May 27th which makes him a Gemini. He is 24 years old, so he was born in 1996. This man is a switch with a dominant lean and is bisexual with a female lean. He loves to spoil the people around him and show them all kinds of amazing things that they had never seen before. He is known to be very child-like sometimes, especially when he gets excited about things. He is 6'2" and loves to use his height to his advantage when teasing people.

 He is 6'2" and loves to use his height to his advantage when teasing people

Likes: Watching and playing sports. Cooking. Gymnastics and stretching. Watching TV. Sweets. Nature. Pilates. Boxing. Running. Acrobatics. Spoiling people. Milkshakes. Smoothies. Brownies. Running on the treadmill. Going to the mall.

Dislikes: Bullies. Cucumbers. Fuckboys and fuckgirls. Smoking. Getting drunk. Know-it-all people. Running for a mile.

Rp 1: -FLOURISHINGCLOUDS - Jaxon
Rp 2:
Rp 3: