Vantablack !!

Hero Name: Vantablack

Status: Anti-Hero

Quirk: Jet and Void (Emitter)

Sungmin grew up in a family of well known heroes and throughout his life he was given a hard time for it. People treated him like he was stuck up when in reality he was one of the most humble people in town. He loved to care for his younger brother, his parents and even his friends. As he matured over time, adults began to see that but the kids would continue to bother him. This had gotten to the point where he would fight others.

He used to be in a gang while in middle school but turned his life around once he realized how much danger he was putting his family in. His mother talked some sense into him and now all he can do is try his best to fight for good.

Quirk Description: He can create portals and propel himself at very high speeds through holes in his feet. These portals can only be used within a 3 mile radius. These portals or "voids" allow him to teleport anywhere he wants. This makes him one of the fastest and most sneaky people in town. His quirk is typically quiet, allowing him to sneak up behind people and attack them without a problem. His quirk gives him lots of strength in his legs and flexibility in his upper body. He can knock almost anyone out with a simple kick to the head.

Prominent Characteristics: Protective, temperamental, strong willed, strategic, intelligent with combat, overall intelligent, good at planning, and anxious.

Growing up in a gang for a few years made him well known in a small town, meaning that people typically left him alone so he never really had to confront people.

Basic Information:

He was born in America, specifically California but he never tells people the city unless he trusts them. People fear him a lot but he is actually a big teddy bear. He loves animals and even has a small husky named Luna. He was born in 1996 on June 4th, making him an Gemini. He stands at the height of 6'3". He has a bit of a temper due to his past, making it hard to calm him down when angered. He is a switch with a dominant lean and is also bisexual. He works as a singer on the side as well as a poet.

 He works as a singer on the side as well as a poet

Likes: McDonald's. Poetry. Puppies and kittens. Skating. Singing and writing songs. Training. Fighting. Midnight drives. Watching Comedy movies. Taking care of Luna.

Dislikes: Dancing. Talking on the phone. Losing his temper. Arguing. Being manipulated. When other people try to tear him down from his success.

Rp 1: -boyswhocry - Achara (reserved)
Rp 2: