Pangea !!

Name: Octavia Agnes-Jung

Status: Anti-Hero (potential villain)

Quirk: Mother Nature (Emitter)

Octavia is the daughter of the Greek God Zeus and a mortal Korean woman with a quirk to summon sunlight anywhere. Growing up she was always able to travel between Olympus and earth, which helped her grow as a person. No one in her town knew of her true identity so they always assumed that she was lucky enough to get a quirk powerful enough to control the weather. Everyone around her either envied her or encouraged her to continue becoming stronger.

Her mother made sure to take very good care of her. Her father was extremely strict and even damned her to go to the underworld just for going against one simple order to wait for a partner to be with. Her life, was in conclusion, very crazy but that craziness helped shape her to be one tough cookie.

Quirk Description: She can control the weather around her, there is no limit as to how far her quirk can work unless she places one. She has limited communication with animals thanks to her father. She can summon lightning, rain, tornadoes, any natural disaster you can name. Her emotions help her control her powers, which can be extremely dangerous when she is angry. She can do anything that Zeus can do, meaning she helps him control the earth realm's weather so that everything can function properly.

Prominent Characteristics: Temperamental, adventurous, creative, impulsive, amatory, flirtatious, courageous, tenacious and sassy.

Due to her being a goddess, she does have a high drive to tease others and allure them into the palm of her hands. She also wears contacts to hide her natural eye color sometimes (gold).

Basic Information: 

She was born February 11, 1998 which makes her an Aquarius. She is Korean and Greek, 5'6", pansexual with a dominant lean for women. Lots of people describe her as intimidating, especially when they see her natural eye color. She is in hero college and visits her mother a lot. She loves to write and plans to be a meteorologist if being a hero isn't her forte simply because it will be extremely easy for her. She's not the nicest person but she can be extremely sweet, people just can't handle the blunt truth.

 She's not the nicest person but she can be extremely sweet, people just can't handle the blunt truth

Likes: Drinking. Fighting. Smoking. Dancing. Flirting. Spoiling people. Kids. Animals. Annoying people. Intimidating people. Put it simple: having sex. Observing people. Editing selfies and pictures.

Dislikes: Assholes. Know-it-all people. Being ignored. Being made fun of all the time. Losing games.

Rp 1: arsonistchanyeol
Rp 2: