I: Jojo

"It would all pass, my darling.." That sweet lullaby like voice resonated throughout her head, soothing her aching heart.

"Just keep going. Light will come one day."

She lets her tears of agony roll down her face like there's no tomorrow.

"Mom.."

She stands in front of the grave, listening to the heavy rain hit her umbrella, her mind empty. She grips her umbrella tighter, her emotions being consumed by rage.

Why did it have to be you, mom? What did you do to deserve such a pitiful life? You were nothing but an angel to those around you.

Pitiful.

That word was just perfect to describe her mother. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't help but feel pity. It was utterly pitiful that she had let her precious life go to a waste.

Why didn't she beg for her mother to come back like any normal person would? Wouldn't that at least give her some hope and faith? She didn't believe in second chances anymore. Had she begged and wished for so long, nothing good came. What was the point? It would only hurt her more, knowing nothing was going to happen.

Night soon came, it was time for her to leave. She had school tomorrow. Nothing out of the ordinary. She walks away, her shoes tapping at the damp concrete, rhythmic and quietly.

"Jojoooooo!" The delighted squeals of the lower class girls surrounded the towering boy whole heartedly. Y/N grumbles as she adjusts her head buried in her arms, so she could get a better view at the commotion. Three desks away from her sat the school's delinquent.

She watches as he groans, lowering his cap.

"Get out of my face! You're all so fucking annoying!"
"Okaaaaay!"

Impressive, she thought to herself. Actually, what did she expect? He was probably around 6'5, of course anyone would listen. As she watches the crowd leave, she adverts her attention back to the male. Inspecting him quietly, Y/N grew interested in his odd sense of style. What a peculiar hat.

Y/N hoped time would move at a snail's pace. She despised going home, knowing what was to come. Caressing her bruise on her face softly, she lowers her head and sighs.

The bell rang, all classes were dismissed for break. As Y/N trudges to the school roof, she tried her best to ignore her stomach grumbling. She was used to it. Coming home on an empty stomach and sleeping on an empty stomach. Y/N wasn't able to do much about it anyway.

Opening the door, she saw the tall delinquent, sitting on the floor, leaning against the fence. A cigarette rested on his lip, it's toxic smoke filling Y/N's nose. Reacting not so harshly, she makes her way to the opposite side, plopping down. As Y/N pulls out her so called, 'lunch', she noticed he didn't even bother to look up. Y/N took a small liking to him.

As the school bell rang, Y/N groaned quietly. It was time to head 'home'. She wasn't even scared of what her father was going to do. More so she was sick of it. Y/N drags her legs slowly, gripping her backpack straps tighter.

"Jojo!"
"Let's walk home together!"
"Have a nice day, Jojo!"

Y/N looks to the side of her, seeing the crowd swarm around the tall boy again. Soon enough, the swarm died down, and it was quiet again. Just how she liked it.

Making a sharp turn on a block, she noticed 'Jojo' was headed in the same direction. Why hadn't she noticed? Why was she suddenly acknowledging his presence just now?

She believed in fate. Maybe he had to do something with it. As she faces the gates to hell, she glances to her side, watching him stroll away out of her sight.

Who exactly is this Jojo guy?

hi author kun here, im legit thrilled to publish this story and i hope it doesnt flop; ive been trying to write better hooks and watch sad anime shit for some inspo, so as this book continues i hope youll enjoy reading as much as ill (probably) enjoy writing

also im a big simp for jotaro can you tell