VI: The Man

"Get out."

As she froze in place, she cocked her head.

"...What?"

"I said, get out."

Y /N takes off her shoes, gazing at the groggy voiced man confused.

"Why...?"

In a blink of an eye, he hammer punches the wall, not daring to make eye contact with his daughter. She flinches.

"Get the fuck out! You're ruining my damn life!"

It was as if she was completely numb to this sort of behavior, yet it stung her right through her heart. As she unconsciously clenched the straps of her backpack tighter, she felt the heavy tears stream down her face.

"You're mad at me because mom's dead?"
"My life is miserable because of you! I can't even have a simple relationship because of you whore of a child!"
"What did I even do?! As soon as she's not here you decide to neglect me?! Is it because you want to give up on the idea of having a child because your 'lover' is gone?!"

The male stays silent, chugging the bottle of booze before throwing it across the room. His voice became more dazed, and heavier by the second. He stutters, before making out a sentence.
"It's.. All your f-fault..!"

Although his eyes were clouded, he looked at his daughter straight in the eyes. As they made eye contact, she could see his red eyes glisten. She'd never seen him make such an emotion. Y/N watches him numbly as he furrows his eyebrows, trying his hardest not to cry.

"I-I hate you... Fuck, I can't even bring myself to say your own name that I gave you! Get out of my house!"

Y/N couldn't help herself but let her emotions flow out like a waterfall. As the tears stung her eyes, she tried her hardest to stay silent. Looking away, Y/N covers her mouth, muffling the pained sobs out quietly.

The house stayed silent, for minutes. The delicate cries of both of them made the atmosphere more tense.

As Y/N straightened herself. She walks upstairs, mumbling.

"Then I'll be packing up."

As she dug through her drawer, she grabbed a few sets of clothes that she needed the most. She found a couple of old things that brought her faint joy. Oh, how she wished she could bring everything. It was her space. Y/N didn't want to lose it. Before wiping another tear, she closes up her backpack, checking to see if she's got everything she needed.

Silently dragging her feet down the stairs, Y/N didn't bother to look at the man. She couldn't call him 'dad' anymore. As she opens the door, she turns her head half way, looking at the male through her peripheral vision.

"Blame yourself for your lover's death. It's your fault for driving her to suicide anyway."

speaking of disowning someone i had a dream where my dad put me up for adoption!!! i was so uncomfortable!!!!
a fear i have is being in a seriously uncomfortable situation without someone who im close to i just ughhfjfgjj might as well die