XX: Limits

A teeny bit of NSFW, no hornys allowed
————————————————————
Y/N quietly walked back into the moonlit room, seeing the boy stand tensely as the moonlight beamed down his back, grazing his defined features. Giving him a half smile, she places the extra pair of clothes down on her bed.

"I'm going to go shower. Let me know if you need anything."

As per usual, Jotaro simply grunts in response, shuffling over to grab the clothes he'd been lent. Feeling his blood rush down to his lower body, he turned his back towards Y/N, covering his mouth once more. He listened to the door shut softly.

He had never cared for anything of that sort. As much as he tried repressing it, the thoughts overfilling his head overwhelmed him. The male undressed, swiftly putting on his pajamas.

Sliding his hands through the armholes of the button up, he could feel it quickly wrapping around his torso tightly. Grunting at the size, he looked at the mirror.

"Does Speedwagon have super thighs or what..? How come I can't fit the top.."

Mumbling to himself, he hesitantly took it off, ignoring the heat building up in his body.

————————————————————
Exiting the shower, Y/N hummed contently, treating her wounds. Even herself had been surprised about how quickly her mood switched. She was glad to have Jotaro around. Smiling softly at the thought, Y/N finally exited the bathroom, feeding Jojo before heading back upstairs.

Making her way back into her room, she immediately noticed Jotaro's bulky back. Quickly feeling her cheeks warm up, she jerked her entire body the other way, in attempt to calm herself. Furrowing her eyebrows, she built up the courage, barging in. Jotaro turned around slowly, with clouded yet soft eyes, making Y/N's heart turn.

"W- y- your shirt?"
"Ah,"

Jotaro hums. He rests a hand on his shoulder.

"It didn't fit."
"Did it?"

Y/N sighed, making her way to sit down on her bed. Gesturing Jotaro to sit down, she sighed once more, looking out through the window. She could feel Jotaro's intense gaze on her.

"What's on your mind?"

The question surprised Y/N. Knowing the boy, he would never seem to care for anybody. Looking back at him with curious eyes, she cocks her head.

"That's new. Why do you ask?"

That sudden peak hit Jotaro again. Feeling his head warm up and fill with thoughts, he forced himself to speak.

"Y-You don't look so relaxed."
"I don't?"

Y/N let out a soft chuckle.

"You're not so relaxed yourself. What's on your mind?"

She leaned towards him in curiosity, smiling. Jotaro looked away, ruffling his hair as he spoke hesitantly.

"Don't I always act like this? It's nothing."
"Jotaro, it's not good to bottle up your emotions. Even if I sound pushy I don't want you to end up breaking down later on."

Feeling Y/N scoot closer, he groaned softly, feeling the warmth spread to his ears.

"I don't- I don't care if it's healthy or not."
"You'll regret it later on. I've learned from my mistakes and I don't want you to make the same mistakes,"

Blood and adrenaline rushed throughout Jotaro's body. Almost involuntarily, he turns around, looking Y/N in the eyes. Sliding his hand on top of hers, he watched as Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"I care for you, Jojo.."

Slowly, he slid his hand up to Y/N's face, caressing it ever so delicately, as he latched on to her hand with his other tighter. Watching the girl go red, he leaned in, connecting his soft lips to hers.

Giving into the lust within, he quickened the pace, sliding his tongue in. grazing his hand down to her collar bone, Jotaro felt his heart race knowing he was touching Y/N like this. Slipping his hands under her shirt, he brought her closer.

A fruit of desire. Hidden deep within his core, preserved and almost never to be touched. A strong passion still set ablaze, burning brighter than flames. It was only natural this animalistic instinct would get to him, breaking the fragile barriers he'd put up.

Squeezing Y/N's thigh, letting out soft moans as he still explored her mouth. As they finally let go, he noticed the unsure look in Y/N's eye.

"What's wrong?"

Y/N looked away, almost ashamed as she brought her legs together.

"I... I don't think I'm ready."

Perhaps Jotaro moved too quickly. Even if his body was still burning, he nodded softly, still feeling her hand on his.

"I'm sorry Jotaro-"
"You shouldn't feel sorry."

Y/N looked up at Jotaro, watching him gaze at the millions of stars in the sky. She couldn't help but admire his level headed mindset. She could feel her heartstrings be tugged at, filling her with a strong sense of comfort.

Jotaro felt a smaller pair of arms snake around his. Looking down, he saw Y/N lean against him, smiling gingerly as she looked out the window with him.

"Thanks."

consent is sexy