IV: Nurse

The days passed by unreasonably fast. Maybe it's because there was nothing going on in Y/N's basic life.

The afternoon sun gleamed through her hair, making her inevitably cover her head with her arms. She let her face lay on the table, not caring about what was going on around her.

"L/N."

"L/N?"

"L/N!"

"Gah!" Y/N jerks her head up. The sun blinded her eyes, making her squint as she looked up at her teacher.

"Are you alright? You look miserable."
"Uh-"

She panics, scratching her head sheepishly.

"I-I just have a headache. That's all."
"Feel free to head to the infirmary if so."
"Thanks, sensei.."

Y/N cringed softly at the amount of eyes pressuring her to look somewhat okay. Hesitating, she stood up quietly, heading to the infirmary.

As she wandered the halls, she took her 'precious' time. Stalling here and there, she chuckled to herself. Y/N was technically skipping class. She couldn't really decide if it was better than class or not. Yawning, she slid open the infirmary door.

Y/N froze. That creepy bulky boy was there. He slowly turned his head towards her, that hard and cold stare which always seemed to be judging you. Flicking her eyes away, she awkwardly took a seat next to him. It was silent at first, but she could hear a rustle.

"Your cheek."

Looking up at the male, she slowly brought up her hand to her cheek. Y/N felt a slight pain, knowing exactly what he was referring to.

"Oh. This?"
"You're not in any clubs.."

Bulky man- No, Jotaro took his gaze away, wondering quietly. How did he even know she didn't attend any clubs?

"What's goin' on at home?"

"W-What?"

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows. Such a straightforward question. She could almost feel a sweat drop slide down her head. Smiling lowly, Y/N mumbles, "Accident..."

Jotaro moved closer to her, his hand slowly reaching towards her cheek. His cold gaze slowly melted into a much warmer and welcoming one. Yet it still made Y/N feel unquestionably queazy. As he grew closer, she could feel his warmth on the tip of her nose.

"Jojo?"

The nurse innocently called. Returning back to his former position, he grumbles something under his breath, as he lowers his cap. The male stood up, heading behind the room divider.

Y/N could feel her cheeks warming up. Softly shaking her head aggressively, she silently screams. She was NOT going to become a fangirl.

Was this why he was so popular with the females at school? Just the way he interacts with one could make anybody feel lightheaded. Y/N groans, slowly slumping down her chair.

Her eyes wandered the room, until Jotaro came back out, his cold stare fixed on Y/N. The nurse pops her head back out, smiling as she called for Y/N. As she walked past Jotaro, she could still feel his eyes stabbing right through her. Sending shivers down her spine, she shakes off the feeling, adverting her attention towards the nurse.

"You seem just fine, Y/N. That's odd." The nurse mumbles confused. Letting out an airy chuckle, Y/N sighs, tilting her head. "Sorry ma'am. It must've been all in my head." The female gives Y/N a somewhat pitiful smile. "Gee, have a nice afternoon then, dear." She dismisses Y/N, calling in who ever was next.

It's the small things that matter.

Y/N smiled to herself as she thought about the nurse. The way she treated Y/N made her feel unreasonably safe. She was probably like that with every student, but the action simply resonated within Y/N's stale heart.

What was her name again? Y/N seemed to forget.

helo author kun here
if you havent noticed i wanted to say that im definitely going to put a lot more meaning behind this story n shit
so while im working on the chapters im going to be editing the plot if i can

have a nice day/night/morning/whateverthehell!

also do u see that stray kids reference hahahahaha