1

"DUCK!!"

"What the he... " before I can even finish I felt a body slammed me to the ground and pulled me behind the closet door.

"Jungkook?!?!"

"Hi Hyung!" He said panting.

"What the hell is going on?!"

We heard a crash.

"YAH!!" I yelled as I grabbed the knob and tried to crawl out the closet.

"Hyung stop!"

I was on all four and had my head out of the door when I was pulled back in. Seconds before a fireball hit my beautiful face!

I faced the boy behind me and grabbed his collar with my fist.

"Talk. Now." I gritted my teeth. He gulped.

"A class 5 demon appeared to attack Yoongi Hyung!"

"What?!? Why are you hiding here then? Aren't you supposed to be out there with my boyfriend?!"

"I was protecting your ass!"

"I don't need protecting you jerk!" I hit him in the head and stood up and ran out of the door.

"Hyung don't!"

I shrieked when a fireball nearly him me in the face.

Again.

"Stop aiming for my face you asshole!"

"Seokjin?!?" I heard my boyfriend. "Get your ass back in the closet and stay there!" I heard him yell before letting out a grunt. I watched as one of the demons held him by the neck and lifted him up. Fireball forming on his hand.

"Don't you fuckin dare!!" I grabbed the first thing I can and ran to the demon and hit the back of his head as hard as I can. He let go of my boyfriend and growled at me.

"Hey?...."  My eyes widen at the disgusting face in front of me. I looked down to see Yoongi catching his breath trying to get up. "Uhmm.. babe..?" I called for him.

"I'm a bit busy babe..." He gasped when a 2nd demon grabbed him by the hair.

The demon in front of me snarled and took a step foreward. He bared his fangs.

"Nice demon..." I squeaked as I took a step back.

I looked at Yoongi again as he struggled with the deformed demon on the ground.

"JUNGKOOK!!!!" I yelled before covering my face as I saw the demon in front of me lifted his fist.

I waited for the pain but it never came.

"And you said you didn't need your ass protecting." Jungkook smirked at me.

I sneered at him.

"A little help here fetus!" We turned to see Yoongi going on a fist fight with now 2 demons.

"Why the hell are you using your fist for hyung?!" Jungkook yelled before running towards one of the demons.

I looked around and gave a yes as soon as I found the baseball bat at the corner.

I grabbed the bat and ran to the nearest demon.

"Stay out of this Kim Seokjin!!"

"You wish!" I yelled back at Yoongi before swinging the bat at the demon's head.

I continued my assault when I saw Jungkook took cover behind our couch. The demon threw a fireball right after.

"No!! Not the fucking couch!!"  I ran to him and hit him on the groin. He made a grab at me but was stopped when a large pale hand pulled its horn.