5

"Hyung."

"....."

"Hyung!"

"What?!" I looked up from the stove I was stirring.

Jungkook dragged me to the door

"Yah! My stew will burn!"

"This is more fuckin important than your freakin stew!"he half yelled.

"You know better than to messed with Jinnie's food."

"But look at that!" He pointed at the living room.

"What?!"

"That!" He hissed at my face.

I saw Jinnie and Jimin talking. I raised my eyebrow.

Then they giggled.

I gasped.

"See!! Hell literally froze just right now!" Kook freaked out!

"What the fuck...."

"Right?! Just a few days back Jinnie hyung was plotting Jimin hyung's death. He even mentioned something about how he would decapitate him and send the disembodied head soaring back to hell! Am I missing something here?!"

"You're asking me? I'm the boyfriend AND the ex and I don't know anything!"

"Wow.... what kind of boyfriend AND ex are you, hyung?"

"Shut it!"

"Yoongichi is that the stew I smell burning? It better not be, babe."

"Shit!" I ran back to the kitchen and tries to salvage the remaining of the stew.

Kook followed me.

He leaned at the counter and crossed his arms across his chest.

"You better watch your back hyung."

I frowned at him.

"What the hell do you mean by that?!"

"They're planning something. I can feel it."

I stopped stirring the burned stew and look at Kook with wide eyes.

"No way.."

"Yes way."

"I mean why?! What did I do?! Why me?!?"

"Exactly. Why you? I mean you're the only demon I know who is still friends with their ex! Some of the ones I knew either killed or ate their ex or something worst! Plus he's friends now with your boyfriend?!"

I'm sweating now.

"Plus Jinnie hyung can be savage you know.. who knows what dirty secrets did Jimin hying told him now. Tsk. I pity you hyung.."

"Jinnie wouldn't. I mean he loves me right? He wouldn't dare plot my demise. Right?"

Kook only shrugged.

"Well depends. What if he hears the story about you and that lady demon who causes death in your nightmares.. what's her name again?"

"Batibat."

"Yeah that's right, her. Remember when you help her kill those men during their sleep by fucking her senseless?!"

I shrugged. "They died of heart attack after watching me pound into her for hours."

"Or how about that witch in Salem? And the orgy you guys participated in?"

"Shut up. I get it."

We took another peek at them from the door.

I cringed when I saw Jinnie and Jimin whispering and giggling.

I sighed.

"Well.... I had a good run. For a demon. 3 centuries are not bad right?"

Kook nod.

"I had fun in this life time."

"Too much fun to be honest."

"Asshole."

I frowned at the burned stew and sighed.

"Do you think dad would be able to reincarnate me into a rock? Being a rock sounds pretty damn good just about now."

Kook pat my back.

"Yoongichi!"

I jumped in fright.

"Uhmm.. y-yeah babe?"

"Can you come here for a minute?"

I swollowed hard and grabbed Kook's shirt.

"Y-yeah.. coming..." I looked at Jungkook with pleading eyes.  "You're my bodyguard! Protect me!"

"Hell no! I rather face your dad than Jinnie hyung's wrath!" He shuddered.

"Yoongi!!"

"You're useless!" I sneered at him.

"It was nice knowing you hyung."