10

"Seokjin we need to talk."

"That doesn't sound good... You called me by my first name."

I sighed.

"Babe.. whatever it is, it wasn't me! Your bodyguard thought it was a great idea to throw the laundy bag at me and he threw it soooo hard it landed on your stuff and broke them! We tried to fixed I swear! I tried my best babe -- He rambled.

"What stuff? I was about to talk to you about something else."

"Oh.."

"Wait. What do you mean you broke my stuff Seokjin?"

"Broke what? What stuff? I dunno what you're talking about." He shrugged.

I pinched my nose bridge in annoyance.

"Why do you keep calling me by my first name anyway Yoongiiiiii..."

"We need to talk."

"Oh.. " I looked at him as he slowly sat down on the couch.

I exhaled.

"Look Jin. This is not working out. I think we need to ---- why the hell are you crying out loud for fucks sake!!"

"You're breaking up with me!!" He wailed!

"WHAT?!?

"You're dumping me aren't you?! That's why you wanna talk! You must have found someone younger and better ass or someone better looking than me!!"
He wailed again!

"Were you cheating on me with him all this time you jackass! Who is he!? I'll gonna have yiur muscle bunny kick his puny ass! Wait he's your bodyguard... but no he'll kick his ass still since kookie loves his hyung! Who is this man whore Min Yoongi!?"

"Wait.. what?!? Im not cheating on you!"

"Then what? Are dumping me because I nag you a lot? Is that it? Ok fine! I'm not gonna nag about the dishes or th laundry anymore! I'm not gonna nag you about your working hours anymore... but baby I only complain because you always work super late and I can get lonely too..."

"ENOUGH!!

He sniffed.

I grabbed his face and made him look at me.

"Jinnie... babe... I'm not breaking up with ok. Why would you even think that? I fuckin love you with all of my black heart! What the hell!"

"You're not?!"

"Of course not!"

He pushed me away and punched me in the chest!

"Ouch babe!"

"Why would you scare me like that?!" He punched me again!

"Babe stop!"

"I thought you were going to leave me!" He hit my arm.

"I thought you were cheating on me!"he wailed and hit me more!

I grabbed his hands and pulled him to me.

"Babe stop! Those fuckin hurt! I was not going to break up with you! I'm not cheating in you! You drama queer!"

He sniffled.

I held him until he calmed down.

"Why would you start a conversation with We need to talk and this is not gonna work out!"

"How would like me to start?"

"Well how about don't call me with my first name! How about that? He huffed.

"But ITS YOUR NAME!" I groaned.

"Whatever YOONGIIII..."

"Overdramatic queer..." I mumbled. "We still need to talk though babe..."

"What about?"

"Those pets of yours.. they need to go."

He pushed me hard I nearly fell off the bed!

"What?!? Why?! You sid I can keep them!!"

"I did! But those monsters are driving me crazy with their EEEKKKK EEEEKKK at night! I can't work! If I don't work, I can't sleep! They're making too much noise at night especially when they're hungry and someone is asleep and can't feed them!"

"But.. but you feed them sometimes right?"

"I feed them most if the time babe.. they're so active at night I can't concentrate when I work."

"They're nocturnal babe. Of course they're awake at night. " He pouted. "Give us another chance babe... please.. I promise I'll make sure they're well fed before I sleep... I'll spund proof the other room and keep them there.... please..."

My boyfriend looked at me with his big brown eyes.

"No don't look at me with those eyes Jinnie.."

"Please....."

He pouted more. Dammit it.

"Fine. We can still keep them." I grumbled.

Jinnie threw himself at me with a big smile of his.

I can never say no to him... I gotta work on that..

I sighed.

"On one condition.."

"Anything babe!" He smiled at me.

"I'll bring Holly here too..."

"Holly? Who the hell is Holly?!?"

I smirked.

---------------

"What the fuckin hell is that Min Yoongi!!!!" My boyfriend shrieked in fear as he cowers to the corner of our living room.

I smirked and look at Holly beside me.

Jungkook holding his chains trying to restrain him.

"Babe... meet Holly... My hellhound."