6

"Babe....?"

"......"

"Babe.."

"Hhmmm?"

"Yoongichi...."

"Hhmmm.."

I yanked his collar to make him face me.

"Talk to me Yoongi!"

"What the hell babe?!"

"I'm bored."

"Then watch some movies."

"I already did! I finished so many movies already I'm having a migraine now. Babe... I'M BORED."

He just shrugged.

I grabbed his face and cupped his cheeks.

"Baby... " I whispered. As I slowly crawl over to him until I was straddling him. His head tilted up a perfect angle for a kiss. I slowly brushed my lips on his. Dragging my tongue on his lower lips. I bit it lightly and gave it a tugged. I heard him groan. I slowly grinded my bulge over his. I felt his hands gripped my waist. I made my way down to his throat as I licked and nipped his porcelain skin.

I made a squel as my demon boyfriend growled and grabbed my ass and lifted me up.

"Bedroom. Now." He growled more before biting my neck.

-------------

"That was fun."

I heard him groaned. I sneeked a peek on my demon boyfriend as he lay on his stomach naked on our bed.
His white skin looks even more translucent under the moonlight. The duvet cover his lower half.
I plopped my self to the side and traced one of my fingers on his spine

"Babe... please stop." I heard him groaned again.

"What? I'm not doing anything...  yet." I smirked as he frowned at me. His eyes still closed as his breathe hitched.

"We've been at it like bunnies in heat for hours. Not that I'm complaining Jinnie... but you're sucking me dry right now.. we gotta take a break babe."

I huffed and laid my head on his back.

"And here I thought you're a demon. Tsk. The deception really."

He grabbed my arms and wrapped it on himself and sighed.

"I may be a demon prince babe. But I'm still half human. You know that. Besides. Incubus is a totally different kind. You should know that. You're new Bff Jimin is one. Incase you've forgotten."

"Oh yeah.... he's an incubus. You're Ex Incubus."

"Not again with the "EX" thing Jinnie...." he squashed his cheeks further on the mattress.

"Maybe I should talk to him. You know he does have some very intresting stories. Stories about an insatiable demon prince running amok during his first few centuries.."

Yoongi suddenly pushed himself up causing me to tumble back into bed.

"Yah! Watch it!" I grumbled.

"Whatever it is that midget told you was not me!"

I smirked.

"Oh really? Now that you've mentioned it.. I do have some beef I wanna discuss with you." I knelt down beside him.

His eyes widen.

"I can't believe you would actually have an orgy with him! An orgy that would go on for days?!" I flicked his forehead in annoyance.

He winced.

"And not to mention all the cheatings you did while you were together!"

"Hey! They are all consented cheating!"

"There are no such thing as consented cheating dumbass!"

"Yes there is! If you're in a relationship with an incubus. You can fool around!"

"Says who?!"

"Says me!"

"That stupid Yoongi!"

He sputtered.

"I have needs too babe! When he's away I can't help it! Besides they're all women! Female demons! Succubus! They're different!"

"I don't believe this. So are you saying its ok to cheat as long as they are a different gender!? That does not make sense at all!"

He opened his mouth to say something but immediately closed it.

"I don't know how we end up talking about my past relationship right now."

"Would you cheat on me Yoongi?" I asked softly.

"Of course not! You know that! I love you so much! I would never do that to you!"

"What if she's really pretty with big breast?"

"Big breasts are not all that great."

"Big ass?"

"You have a big ass."

"How about bigger than mine?"

"Yours are the perfect especially when they jiggle."

I had to laugh on that. I can't help it.

"Jinnie. That's all in the past. That person is not me anymore. You are more than enough for me. You're like my sun and I revolve around you. You should know that."

"That's so cheesy..."  I giggled softly.

"Come here..." I crawled towards him and he laid us on the bed.

"I will love you as long as I live."

"You don't get old asshole."

"Then you know I will love you forever."

"Oh god. Stop." I giggled more as I bury my head on his chest.