Prologue

Prologue

"When will you notice me, huh? When will you learn to love me?" He dramatically said to me. We are sitting next to each other in a hammock when he suddenly turned to me.

I shifted my gaze to him. "What is wrong with you, buddy?"

Okay, what is happening? Is he serious? Is this serious?

"Are you just practicing some movie lines? Because if you are, you are getting really good at it," I even laughed. He just ignored my remarks and continued.

"Please, F... please. Hear me out," He pleaded. From the looks of his face, he is dead serious. He suddenly looked tired and worn out. I immediately put my right hand into his neck to see if he's just ill. I'm speechless and I'm dazed.

"I have been loving you for too long now. I know you're smart and you can definitely read between the lines..." He trailed off. I noticed he is getting teary eyed too. My heart is beating faster than usual. I can feel a bunch of butterflies circling around my stomach. Goddamn.

"Even before... I am trying real hard just to get your attention so I can get to you. Since the day I saw you, I already knew that I am captivated and truly mesmerized by you," He added.

My eyes widened. Did he just said that?

"I love you, F. I am crazily in love with all of you. I have been waiting for your love for so long and I don't care if I have to wait again because for me, you are worth the fucking wait," He took a deep breath. I am still in awe.

"Alright, here she comes. It's now or never." I heard him muttered under his breath. I immediately laughed. He's so cute. Especially when he's tensed.

"Seriously, woman? I just finished confessing and after hearing what I said, you just freaking laughed? Say something," then he glared at me. I rolled my eyes.

I have been loving you for too long, too. And I love you way too much. I'm not that stupid enough to let you go after hearing those words. Na-uh.

I smirked. I finally got you, dude. I got you.

I cupped his face and leaned in to whisper, "You don't have to wait for me anymore. Because you've managed to enter and own this heart successfully."

Upon hearing what I said, his lips formed a smile. A pure and genuine smile. Like the heavens above just granted his prayers.

Then he said, "Finally."