The Neighbor - Min Yoongi (BTS)

Y/N POV:

I was in the living room watching TV while there was a storm, which to be honest, I'm quite afraid of storms. The power then went out and I was in pitch blackness. I sighed and started searching for my phone and once I found it, I turned the flashlight on and walked into the kitchen to look for the candles I had, luckily. I found them and grabbed the matches out of one of the drawers and brought them to the living room. I lit the match then lit the candles, lighting up the living room a bit. I put the match out and walked to the kitchen and put a bit of water on it then threw it away.

I walked back to the living room and sat down. I decided to go on my phone and scroll through Instagram when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and walked to the door then opened it revealing my neighbor, Min Yoongi. He was wearing a suit, with a tie hanging around his neck loosely.

"Hello." I said, smiling.

"Hey, is it alright if I stay here until the power comes back on?" He asked.

"Yeah of course you can." I answered, letting him inside. We walked to the living room and sat down. He's a good neighbor, and he doesn't make a lot of noise but he keeps to himself. I have talked to him a few times and learned that he's a music producer for a company called BigHit. "Do you want something to eat?" I asked him. He turned to look at me and I would be lying if I said that he wasn't handsome. The candlelight makes him look even more handsome.

"No I'm good, so Y/N how is everything?" He asked me.

"Was going good until the power went out." I answered looking at the forward. I heard him chuckling before speaking again.

"Let me guess, your favorite show was on?" He asked me.

"Yeah it was." I said, when I heard thunder outside. I screamed and wrapped my arms around Yoongi. After I realized what I did, I widened my eyes and pulled away fast. "I-I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's alright, don't worry about it." He said. I turned and looked at Yoongi and he looked a bit uncomfortable and I was curious to why.

"Are you okay Yoongi?" I asked, worried.

"Umm y-yeah I'm o-okay." He stuttered, putting his hands on his lap. I tried not to look down but my eyes has a mind of their own and I ended up looking down. I saw that he had a bulge in his pants and I quickly turned my head away, looking the other way. The couch started to shift a little and I looked back at Yoongi and saw him getting closer to me.

Soon, our faces were only an inch away from each other. That changed when he placed his lips onto mine and I slowly started kissing him back. The kiss started to get heated. I felt his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance, I didn't open my mouth. His hand started roaming until it got to one of my breasts and he squeezed it, causing a small moan to escape my mouth. He took the chance and put his tongue into my mouth, exploring it all around. He gently pushed me to lay on the couch on my back with him hovering over me.

He detached our lips and kissed down my jaw to my neck. Once he got to a spot on my neck, I moaned and I felt him smirk then suck and bite on that spot causing another moan to fall from my lips. He pulled away and started removing my shirt. My shirt was soon off and on the floor. He reached behind me and unclipped my bra and threw it on the floor then put one of my nipples into his mouth and groped my other breast. He then switched sides to give the other breast the same treatment.

He pulled away and started kissing my lips roughly while untying my pajama shorts. I grabbed the hem of his shirt, wanting to take it off and he got the hint and got up then took his shirt and tie off. He then removed my shorts and I was left in just my panties. He put his hand over my clothed pussy and started moving his hand up and down, causing a moan to fall from my lips.