First Encounter

~READ WARNING BEFORE YOU CONTINUE.~
~EXPLICIT THEMES AHEAD~

•Time frame is nearly a year after the death of Sidney Prescott.

•Y/N Your name.
•S/T Skin Tone
•F/C Favorite color

Things had gotten scary since the murders picked back up in town. Everyone was walking home with a buddy or an escort, making sure to keep themselves in a group to avoid being caught and murdered by what the media was calling "The Ghost Face." Witnesses had described the killer as a 5'9" to 6' male, wearing an all black attire someone might see on Halloween with tattered sleeves; a hood and a mask that was white, elongated and had piercing black hallowed out eyes. It's mouth hung agape, a sort of ghostly howl, wide and hallowed out too. Y/N had only lived here seven months, she never knew her father, and shortly after the move her mother passed after multiple unresolved health complications. That was six months ago. The court wanted to send her off to live with relatives, but she hardly knew them and didn't want to move out of the house her mother had worked so hard for them to get. Besides, her birthday was only a few days away and she'd be legal and able to take over the name on the house. Her mother's dream would be safe.

Y/N picked up the remote, giving a soft sigh as she turned off the morning news; reminding the town to stay indoors and lock everything down and if you should leave to take someone with you. Unfortunately, with everything that happened Y/N hadn't had time to make any friends among the hospital visits, court dates and grieving. School had gotten hard. Everyone saw her as the weird quiet girl who had shown up one day and then disappeared for months on end. Now she was back and they were having a hay day. She sighed again at the thought of having to go, but it was only one more year and then she could start anew with college; which relieved her a bit.

She finished her cup of coffee and picked up her backpack before stepping outside in the chilled autumn air for the treck to school. She was running a little late, so the streets were quiet; which honestly was how she liked it. The wind rustled the fallen leaves and the temperature chilled her cheeks; giving them a rosey color that contrast her otherwise S/T features.

She wore an oversized F/C sweater and F/C pants, F/C boots to match. Simple, but warm and comfortable for the changing weather.

The walk was uneventful and she went to class as usual, sitting in the very back to avoid the stares and teasing of her classmates; which only half worked. Some found her seating choice to be ideal for when the teacher turned his back. *They could throw things at her and pick fun without being caught.* In the class just before lunch, a boy sitting kitty corner from her was staring. She could see him out of her peripheral vision and after an uncomfortably long time she finally looked up at him meekly.

The boy smiled from ear to ear and then bit his lip sexually; giving her that brief 'sup' nod. His hands gripped his desk and he began moving against it; gesturing to her sexually. Y/N looked away immediately; uncomfortable and disgusted. The boy directly in front of Y/N turned to see her reaction and chuckled, smacking the previous guy on the arm. Friends she assumed. They both began laughing.

The day went on as usual and during lunch she sat by herself; her peers laughing and talking in their little cliques all around her. Class resumed after that and then finally the day was done, the bell ringing and signaling the students to leave.

Y/N gathered her things and placed them in her backpack. She waited around for the class to empty and then headed out herself.

She was just about to walk out the door when she bumped into something and a stack of leftover papers she was holding fell onto the floor. She looked up to see she'd run into a boy. He was tall and had a messy blondish brown hairstyle. He had just a dust of short facial scruff as well. Taken aback, Y/N stepped back a bit and then raised her hand to her face where she brushed a bit of hair behind her ear. "Oh um.. I'm sorry." She mumbled, kneeling down to pick up the papers that had spilled onto the floor.