Second Encounter

A few days had passed. The weekend had come and gone and then school picked back up. Y/N had began to feel comfortable around Billy, Stu and Randy; even going so far as to call them her first friends in Woodsboro. Things were rough at first, but as each day quietly came and left, normalcy began to feel like an obtainable thing again.

Over the weekend, Y/N spent time at the movie store with the boys, picking out a few more horror flicks to watch together during down time. The group had ended up at Stu's house on several occasions to hang out and watch them.

The night would end with Billy taking her home and lingering a while to talk.

This night was no different, Billy drove her home after watching The Exorcist at Stu's house and the two sat for a long while in the car before she thanked him for the ride and went inside.

After she shut the front door and locked it, Y/N peered out the window beside it; giving a small wave to the Loomis boy who was watching from his car. He waved back and then the car started; disappearing down the road as he drove off.

Turning so her back was to the door, Y/N leaned against it for a moment. She exhaled a dreamy sigh. Billy had begun to work his way into her heart.. and she wondered if he felt the same. Her hands moved unconsciously to toy with the ends of her hair and she bit her bottom lip; losing herself in the thought of Billy Loomis.

A soft chime of the telephone in the kitchen took her from her daydream and she walked down the hall to answer it; a subtle and happy flutter to her step.

Earlier in the day her grandmother had called and wished her an early happy birthday; so she assumed it was probably another relative offering their birthday wishes, or her uncle calling for an update on the house papers. Plucking the clunky white device from the receiver, she placed it to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hello Y/N." The voice was all too familiar; silky smooth, set low and sinister. "Did you miss me?" He asked, playfulness in his voice. Y/N's stomach and mood instantly dropped. She exhaled a gasp in her surprised stupor.

"Aw, what's wrong?" He chuckled. There was a faux worry in his voice.

"What do you want?" Y/N asked, her voice shaking as she challenged him; fear building in her stomach much like before. Her hand began to tremble.

"Don't worry."" He cooed, exhaling a gruff chuckle. "I'll be seeing you, soon." He continued, his voice laced with venom.

Y/N averted her gaze from the windows, moving into the dark hallway to make her way back to the front door. She remained silent, hoping to get out of view of the man in case he could see her.

"Actually.." He murmured, his voiced dropped lower and he gave a soft breath through the reciever that sent a chill up Y/N's spine.

"I see you.. right..now." his voice lowered as she made it to the front door. Terror setting in, Y/N whirled around, high pitched gasps escaping her lips in a panic as she fumbled the lock and tried to pull the door open.

Just as she threw it open and ran outside; the closet beside the front door burst open; Ghost Face emerging in a full sprint. She caught a glimpse of black cloak fluttering and the hallowed out white mask of the killer close behind. She could hear his heavy steps as they hurried down the wooden porch and into the yard after her.

 She could hear his heavy steps as they hurried down the wooden porch and into the yard after her