Billy's Confliction & Michael Becker

** Flashback to the night before your birthday**

** Just after Billy left Himbry's office**
- - -

Billy stepped out of Himbry's office, closing the door behind him. He leaned back against the orangey wood and ran a hand through his hair. He wasn't entirely sure why, but it had really set him off when Michael had approached Y/N. 'What a smug little fuck.' He thought. His mouth curved up at the corner and he exhaled an agitated laugh through his nose. After taking a moment to compose himself just long enough to walk a ways, he made his way down the hall to the nearest bathroom.

He stepped inside and briefly checked the stalls for other people. When he was sure he was alone, he stepped up to the mirror and leaned against the sink. His hands pressed against the sides of the white porcelain and he looked himself in the mirror. Sweat glistened down his face and he could visibly see the rage that had lingered in him since last night.

He'd made efforts to hide it, but now that he was alone he couldn't hold it back anymore.

He chuckled again at the sight and lowered his head, agitation again laced in his laugh; not wanting to see his reflection any longer. Something strange was happening. Something was stirring inside of him he'd never felt before.. and it happened to him after he had attacked Y/N.

After he'd attacked her he'd originally planned to cut her.. he'd planned to take his knife and carve out "Sidney" on her skin so everyone knew that she would be the new victim; the new Sidney Prescott; the star of their sequel.

He'd debated on killing her then and there but after he looked her in the eyes he felt.. something. Guilt, maybe? The act itself of her attack hadn't phased him, in fact, he enjoyed it..but when he looked at her that time and saw her crying..with an expression that was deeply defeated.. he found himself subconsciously trying to comfort her instead. The thought of killing her suddenly made him physically ill.

His mind came back to the moment he wiped her tears while she was bound to the bed. He shook his head; bringing his hands up to grasp his skull in frustration as he tried to erase the memory. He walked away from the sink and paced the small room once before turning to the nearest stall door; his breathing erratic.

He raised his foot and slammed it against the door; kicking it open with a loud thud. "FUCK." He almost didn't care if anyone heard him. He'd never felt like this before. Hell..Sidney was his girlfriend and he never gave a fuck about her. He didn't care if she cried. He didn't care if she died. By now he'd killed dozens of girls, so why the hell was she any different? Why was she getting to him so much?

It pissed him off.

He needed to get rid of these feelings.

He needed to take his anger out on someone.
Anyone.
Cassie and Sarah hadn't been enough to satiate his anger.

- - - -

"Jay, you should come over. That fucking Loomis guy decked me today and Himbry's up my ass with community service." Michael scoffed, pulling open the refrigerator door and scanning the shelves.
"It's bullshit. That little shit only gets a free ride because his girlfriend died. My pops got in a wreck last month and you think he'd catch me a break?"
He pulled a beer from one of the shelves and cracked it open, taking a long drink before he continued.
"Fuck no. Himbry's a pussy."
A muffled voice could be heard faintly over the cordless phone as the teen carelessly flung the door closed with a thud.
"Yeah, I dunno man. It was over that chick from Thomas's class... errrr what's her name? Y/N?"
A soft creak caught the boy's attention and he froze momentarily before leaning back to look through the open doorway to the living room, afraid his parents had come home early.
He reactively moved the beer bottle behind his back, hoping that if it was one of them, they wouldn't notice he'd stolen one of his dad's beverages of choice.
"Michael?" The voice on the phone asked after several silent seconds.
"Shh, yeah I'm here man. Just a sec."
He listened a moment longer and leaned slowly into the open frame, peering into the blackness of the foyer.
"Mom?" He called out wearily.
No response.
Shrugging it off, he flicked the light on to the living room, continuing his conversation.
"Loomis has a thing for-"

As the light illuminated the room and Michael stepped forward, a sudden sharp pain came over him, catching his breath in his throat.

He looked down slowly, his brown eyes slowly grazing over a pale hand and a black handle that plunged a blade deep into the center of his stomach.
He exhaled a soft wease and the barely audible voice over the line came again, sounding more confused and worried this time.

Michael followed the arm until he looked up at the figure entirely.

Billy stared at him, his amber eyes meeting and locking on the bewildered Michael.
He opened his mouth to speak, but Billy twisted the blade, earning a grunt and another pained noise from the boy.

He dropped the phone and the beer bottle to the floor with and stumbled backwards, moving his hands to grasp the handle of the blade in his guts.
Glass shattered and the phone fell into it with a clack, covering the carpet and tile in the thick scent of alcohol.

Billy shifted into the opening to the kitchen, watching as Becker fell weakly and in shock against the counter before sliding to the floor.
Jay was yelling now, worried Michael wasn't answering him.

With an inaudible chuckle, the Loomis boy knelt down and pressed the end button on the call, disconnecting it entirely before he stepped slowly and predatory towards the whimpering and gurgling brunette.
"Hey Mikey." Billy whispered sarcastically.
He stepped up to Becker, leaving only a foot or two between them and then knelt down, observing his wound.
"That doesn't look to good." He said mockingly.
"You're bleeding pretty bad."

Michael's gray shirt had soaked almost entirely in blood from the wound down and some even began to pool on the floor at his side.
He tried to choke out a reply but a bit of blood trailed down his mouth instead, suggesting he was bleeding pretty bad internally as well.
Billy clicked his tongue.

"Michael this is just sad. Haven't you ever seen a scary movie?" He asked, amusement in his icey tone.
"This shouldn't have been this easy, I mean come on.."
He gestured towards the quivering boy and scoffed.
"You didn’t even try to run." His voice lowered slightly and his amber eyes flicked up to meet the boy's fearful ones.

"And here I thought you'd put up more of a fight against a pussy like me." He breathed, his voice soft and low.
He tilted his head ever so slightly and a bit of his sweaty and disheveled locks brushed against his forehead.

"Y-you're gonna r-r..regret this L-Loomis." Michael choked out, spewing blood as he spat out the words in an attempt to speak, getting some of the deep crimson on Billy who turned his face slightly to avoid the spray.

He raised his hand and wiped the blood down his face, spreading it across his jaw and neck before he turned to look at Michael again with a smirk.

"That so?" He asked, allowing the corners of his mouth to curl up openly in a wolfish grin

"And how do you figure that Mikey?" He whispered.
Michael parted his lips again, his voice weaker this time but somewhat arrogant.
"I've s-seen your f-face.. and J-Jay will c-call the c-cops." He tried, gesturing towards the blood and implying that Billy was also covered in it.
"Oh, Michael." He exhaled a breath of a laugh through his nose and leaned in, bringing his mouth close to Becker's ear.
"You can't exactly tell anyone.. if you're dead.. and I'll be long gone before anyone shows up to save you."
Michael's breath caught in his throat with a gurgle, almost as if though he didn't realize the dire situation he was in until Billy pointed it out.
In one final act of defiance, Michael lunged forward, grasping Billy by the shoulders and throwing the two of them into the floor with a grunt, accidentally smashing the hilt of the blade further into himself as his body gave out and he fell against the Loomis boy.
Blood instantly soaked into Billy's shirt and he fought back, attempting to throw Becker off of him while the two bathed in crimson.