Cassie and Sarah

*Inspired by this scene.*
*It doesn't follow this scene exactly but the murders are the same so enjoy.*
*Skip to 2:00*
*Billy is the killer in this scene of the story.*
*He killed Cassie and Sarah after attacking Y/N*

"Remind me again why we decided on watching Stab?" Sarah murmured uncomfortably, her face twisting with disgust as the opening scene unfolded with a girl being stabbed in the chest and her boyfriend gutted on the back porch. "Because it's a sleepover, duh." Her friend retort, smacking Sarah lightly on the arm with the back of her hand. "It's either hot guys or psycho killers." She added, giving her a sarcastic smirk.

"Isn't that a little too cliché?"

"Mmm. Maybe." Cassie shrugged, standing up from the sofa to head into the kitchen area in the back of the room. Sarah shifted on the couch turning back to look at her friend. "So why did it have to be the killer movie?" She asked, shooting her friend a disgruntled look. "You know I don't watch this shit."

"Why? Are you scaaaared?" Cassie mocked, turning her attention away from her friend to open the fridge and rummage through it. "Hey, do you have anything to drink around here?" She asked, sifting through a jug of milk and some packaged leftovers.

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Bottom shelf on the left.. and NO I'm not scared. It's just gross."

"Gross?" She shifted lower, finding some soda pop on the shelf. Taking two out, she placed them on the counter and then opened the cupboard beside the fridge; sifting through the snacks.

"Yeah? People being stabbed and gutted to death. That's gross Cas."

"I guess. I'm just kinda desensitized to it by now. I watch horror movies all the time." Cassie said, still rummaging through the snacks.

Sarah shook her head, turning back to look at the movie over her shoulder for a brief moment before she turned back to the other girl in the kitchen; shifting onto her knees and leaning over the back of the couch. "Gale must be off her rocker to write a book and then make a movie about this shit. Doesn't she know how sick that is? Those kids were killed HERE in Woodsboro. Does she not have a fucking brain or what?"

Cassie laughed. "Have an aneurism why don't you." She plucked a bag of popcorn and chips from the cabinet and then turned to look at her friend.

Behind Sarah stood a tall figure in black, wearing a ghostly white hollowed out mask to match the killer in the movie. Cassie jumped, a gasp escaping her lips; startled by the sudden figure. She quickly composed herself however; assuming Sarah was playing a prank on her. "Wow, that's good. Nice one asshat. Where'd you find this guy?" She asked, gesturing towards the man behind her.

Sarah's brows furrowed, her expression shifting with confusion. Before she could turn her gaze to look however, the killer raised his steel knife and then slammed it down onto her back; the blade piercing her like butter. Sarah exhaled a cry of pain and fell back onto the couch, her arms intantly swinging for anything they could to try and defend herself as agonizing pain washed over her.

Cassie rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, real original." She said, still thinking it was a joke. The killer began stabbing her repeatedly; his knife plunging into her abdomen over and over.

Blood spattered along the gray couch and Sarah began screaming in fear and agony; mind numbing pain engulfing her. Blood soaked into her white tank top and stained it with a deep crimson as the killer continued his merciless attack; shifting himself onto the couch slightly to pin the girl while he stabbed her.

Terror rose into Cassie and she fearfully hurried over to her friend, ready to bitch her out if this was fake. "S-Sarah.. Sarah!" She called looking from a short distance away over the couch's edge. The intense smell of iron instantly hit her in the face and blood spattered onto her a bit as the killer rose his knife a final time; plunging it into a gurgling and screaming Sarah.

Realization quickly set in and Cassie exhaled a blood curling-horrified scream. The killer's head shot up and in an instant he swung his knife out towards her in a silver flash. Blood spattered onto Cassie and she raised her arms; attempting to defend herself as the knife slashed at her.

 Blood spattered onto Cassie and she raised her arms; attempting to defend herself as the knife slashed at her

The blade sunk into her arm, slicing open a huge gash. Cassie's free hand gripped the wound, her voice high pitched as she fearfully screamed at the masked man in terror and confusion. "W-WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?!" She shrieked. "YOU BASTARD!"

The killer slid off the side of the couch where Sarah had gone silent and shifted around the future; making a B-line for Cassie.

Weaving away from him and into the kitchen, Cassie desperately hurried around the kitchen island; grabbing the clunky house telephone before she bolted from the room; barely escaping an attempt he made to skewer her hand; the knife clashing against the counter with a clank instead.

She clutched the phone and ran into one of the front rooms of the house, towards the front door.

The killer disappeared into the hallway; cutting her off just as she dialed 911 into the phone. His hand moved around her shoulders; catching her mid-run and pulling her back forcefully against his chest.

Cassie screamed and her hands moved up to grip his arm around her; attempting to pull him off as she exhaled a sob and a plea for life

Cassie screamed and her hands moved up to grip his arm around her; attempting to pull him off as she exhaled a sob and a plea for life. "No, please!" Her voice was pathetic and she was at the mercy of the masked man.

Without hesitation, the killer raised his free hand with the knife and struck her in the abdomen, stabbing silently into the center of her stomach and earning a gurgle of pain. The girl began slowly slumping down his body, and he released her; allowing her body to fall to the floor like a sack of bricks.

He stepped closer to her, gazing down through his blood spattered mask at the sobbing girl as he knelt down. Tears streamed down Cassie's face and she sobbed as he held the knife up again; ready to strike. With one final stab he pierced her heart; killing her instantly.

-I might add more to this part.-