Later That Evening.

"So you haven't seen Billy since lunch?" Y/N asked, pacing around the Macher kitchen. It was already after seven and Billy was nowhere to be found. 
Stu shrugged, leaning back against the sink with a bowl of popcorn; eating it nonchalantly. He was wearing a red robe over his normal sweater and jeans.

After school, Y/N had waited for Billy and Stu by the fountain. That had become their normal routine. They'd meet at the fountain and walk to Billy's car and he would drive them to Stu's house to watch movies for the rest of the evening. Randy would usually meet up with them later on days he didn't work.

For some reason, this time, Billy didn't show up; leaving Stu and Y/N to walk to his house instead.

"He's probably just blowing off some steam. I told you he was in a bad mood today."

"Why was he in a bad mood?" Y/N asked, finally pausing to look up at the tall boy. He was eating the popcorn a piece at a time; his index and thumb pinching each individual piece through his sleeve covered hands. "Something got under his skin pretty bad last night. That's all I know. He wouldn't tell me anything else." Stu murmured, plopping another buttery puff into his mouth. He seemed disinterested.

"He wouldn't..?" She asked. It was more of a sad statement to herself than an actual question. Her mind traveled to last night's events. Billy had dropped her off as usual. They sat in the car and talked for a long time and then he left like normal. As far as she knew, she couldn't think of anything that could put him in a bad mood. When he left, he seemed pretty happy in fact. Then she thought of today, at lunch, had she said something that made him angry? Is that why he ended up getting in a fight with kitty corner boys fri- er.. Michael Becker.

"Was it something I did?" She wondered aloud. "He was acting kind of weird around me today.. I should have asked him more directly instead of being so passive.." She blamed herself. Stu could hear the hurt in her voice and slowly lowered the popcorn onto the counter. "Nah. I'm sure you're just misunderstanding. He'll show up." Y/N wasn't usually one to cry in front of people, but under all the circumstances she couldn't contain it when tears formed in the corner of her eyes and spilled over.

Why would he just disappear like that?
Did Michael get to him..? Did..Ghost Face get to him?
Was Billy Loomis even alive anymore..?

She turned away from Stu and gazed down at the item nearest to her; the white phone in the room. It was poor attempt at hiding her emotions, but she tried nonetheless. Her fingers gingerly reached out towards the cord and she grazed her fingers along it's curls; her vision blurring. She held back a sob.

The familiar chime of the doorbell caught their attention and Stu made sleeve covered finger guns towards the front door, attempting to cheer her up. "See? That's probably him." He reassured. Y/N tried to brush her emotions off as quickly as they'd come and she raised her sleeves to her face to wipe away a few of the transparent streaks that had rolled down her cheeks.

She watched hopefully as Stu stepped over to the door and opened it up; only to be saddened again when Randy stepped inside.

Where is he?!

Not that she wasn't happy to see Randy.. it's just not who she wanted to see right now.

"Ayee."  Stu chuckled, stepping aside to let the odd-man-out inside. Randy scoffed, looking Stu over with a smirk. "Where's Billy boy? His cars' not outside..and does he know you're trying to seduce his new love interest?" Stu shut the front door and raised a hand up to Randy's face. He blocked him out with three of his fingers and walked passed him; ignoring the questions' with a smirk of his own.