The Goat who stole the Chat (Marichat and Adrinette)

Art: https://redtippedfox.tumblr.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien sat in his room thinking long and hard about what had been going on for weeks. He ruffled his hair and threw his head back onto his pillow as he stared at the ceiling. Plagg silently eating cheese as his chosen began thinking away. It had been a few weeks since Lila had brought a new girl to the class who claimed to be Ladybug. The problem is Adrien knew Lila was a liar but the girl looked exactly like Ladybug, he had no choice but to believe that it was her. The class on the other hand had fallen head over heels for the fake Ladybug. Alya began isolating Marinette more and Adrien really felt bad that the class stopped inviting Marinette to their class gatherings. The only reason he ever went to those gatherings was so he could chat with his Princess. He enjoyed her company as the rest of the class never actually talked to Adrien like she did.

Then Delilah stepped over the line by starting to bully his mouse princess. Whispering bad stuff to the classmates then having each and every last one of them believe it because after all, it was Ladybug who was saying these things about Marinette they must be true. He hated each and every one of his classmates as they started to bully Marinette. He was the only person that stood by her side no matter what Nino or Alya would beg him to leave her. He would never leave his Princess.

Adrien's heart began thumping at the thought of his mouse Princess. He had started hanging out with Marinette more often and he couldn't help but blush when she was around. He saw the real Marinette, not the stuttering adorable mess Marinette who couldn't talk to him. God she was absolutely adorable, it was no wonder other boys liked her.

At first the girl who was Ladybug was fine, she was nice and friendly but then she was just another Lila 2.0. She kept touching him and flirting with him. He had been excited at first but then he slowly lost his love for her when he saw how she treated others. She was manipulative and a liar. Adrien may have said that he would love the girl under the mask but he would never love this girl. He avoided Ladybug like the plague and it soon took effect on their partnership. He stopped doing fist pumps and he stopped calling her nicknames. He didn't love Ladybug anymore, no he actually was starting to like mice more than ladybugs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chat landed in their normal patrol spot, groaning as he did not want to be here. No he would rather be at Marinette's house playing video games and getting cuddles. Not out patrolling with Lila 2.0, then a familiar sound of the yo-yo he once had would love to hear was heard and two red feet landed on the floor next to him. "Hey Kitty!" Ladybug said with a cheerful tone and he only rolled his eyes. "I know we haven't been on the best-speaking terms and you still think I'm Deliah when I've told you I'm not." He rolled his eyes as she began again to speak "But I have some good news, I have decided to allow you to choose our next permanent hero's who will be joining our team as our partnership is really damaged." Chat's ears perked up at that and he looked at the once love of his life as she pulled out a  familiar black box with red markings.

He swiped it from her hands as fast as he could and looked at his ex-partner. "You mean I get to choose your replacement?" He said with a cold tone that made Lila 2.0 flinch. "Well not a replacement but-" She didn't get to finish as Chat glared at her and took a peek into the box. It was the Goat Miraculous. he was confused he had never seen the goat miraculous before. The miraculous was two goat ram horns and looked like hair clips. He wondered if Ladybug was adding another hero why didn't she choose Rena Rouge?

But then again Rena Rouge was Alya who was Delilah and Lila's number one dog for bullying Marinette. He knew that Marinette couldn't have her miraculous back until an idea struck him. What if he gave Marinette this Miraculous? He knew exactly who to give the miraculous too. "Just be wise with it kitty." Ladybug said knowing she was not going to get through to him.