Chapter-24

Hey guys, there seemed to be some confusion over Clarke and Lexa's conversation last chapter. So here's a breakdown for ya. Clarke didn't want to tell Lexa that she was planning a coup because Lexa is technically in an alliance with Nia and would have a duty to stop her. Lexa could suspect all she wanted that Clarke was going to depose Nia but as long as she didn't know for certain she wasn't obligated to do anything. Niles forced Clarke to reveal that Nia had committed actions traitorous to the coalition. That means that it is now Lexa's duty to deal with the traitor. The problem is that Lexa dealing with Nia is so much more messy then Clarke dealing with Nia and would involve a lot more people dying. Niles kind of forced these things out into the open and forced Clarke to ask Lexa to stay her hand until Clarke could deal with it on her own. Hopefully that clears things up.

RhinoMouse

-DLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDL-

"Careful with that!" Raven snapped at the warriors that were lowering the explosions into a bunker near TonDC. If those bombs she'd spent days making were ruined, she'd personally kill the moron responsible.

She walked over to where the dark angry looking general was standing watching the proceedings. "Chillax, the detonators aren't connected. Even if an idiot drops one, they won't turn your bunker here into a ball of fire."

"I hope your skill is worth this." The general said stern faced.

"Oh, my skill is so worth this." Raven said. She shifted in the badly fitted brown coat she was wearing, though it was missing her usual colors she didn't mind it too much. She shifted in her specially designed saddle that allowed her to fight just as well as anyone else despite her injury. "I have sixty-three kill marks and yet Clarke won't allow me on the front lines if she can help it. I'm worth it." She smirked.

The general looked surprised but quickly returned to being stony faced. Raven ignored her as she watched Bolt stick his head out of the bunker. "All squared away boss!"

"Lock it up and let's get to work then." She ordered.

The clearly uncomfortable looking warriors under her command moved efficiently as they locked up the bunker and began the now short trip into TonDC. They were all perpetually itching and picking at their new clothing which was used civilian Trikru wear. It amused her greatly. Entering TonDC was not the experience she was expecting. The warriors gave her and her party slightly uneasy looks but generally her party was ignored. She raised an eyebrow at the laid back attitude.

"Raven!" Clarke greeted her cheerfully.

Raven grinned from her position up on her horse. "I see your hair is still a disaster as planned." She snarked.

Clarke just laughed, moving forward and unbuckling some of the straps keeping her leg attached to her saddle. Raven had long since gotten to the point where she just rolled her eyes when Clarke or the others tried to help out. They all knew not to push it, but kind things like this, she had learned to allow. She slid out of the saddle and quickly was pulled into a hug. "I'm sure you heard Dax and Miller got in yesterday?"

Raven smiled brightly. "Of course! Have the lover boys come up for air yet?"

"Mostly," Clarke laughed. "Come along, I'll show you where you and the others are being hosted."

"Come on slow pokes, we have a camp to settle." She ordered over her shoulder.

She let out a surprised squeak when she felt herself bodily lifted off the ground and twirled around in strong arms. She also felt the familiar scratch of a beard against her neck. "DAX!" She cried out happily, clinging onto him just as tight.