How I Met My Mother

How I met my mother

/DECEMBER 15, 1967/

After the past 4 years of being a vampire-witch hybrid, 25-year-old Valerie had completely come to terms with it even though it confused her at times. Like breathing, her vampire side was telling her she didn't need to breathe but her human side insisted that she needed to breathe or she would die.

After some self experimenting, it turns out she did not need to breathe but she breathed involuntarily anyways which helped her at least seem more normal and human like.

She was roaming the streets of London, when she caught the scent of a vampire with a rose smelling scent. Curious, she followed the scent when her instincts told her the other vampire wasn't dangerous. Trusting her gut, she followed the scent to a beautiful blonde vampire.

The blonde vampire looked young, just barely passed her teenage years. She sat on the lone bench looking annoyed and slightly pissed off looking at a family of three other vampires who were shopping for suits.

Never shying away from talking, Valerie walked up to her alerting the vampires around who stiffened and watched her carefully.

Valerie ignored them tactfully and smiled at the blonde. Something just drew her to the blonde, "Hi I'm Valerie Potter." She greeted.

Before the blonde girl could speak a small black-haired girl came out of nowhere with a dirty-blonde haired boy. Valerie felt an odd connection to the boy as well.

***

Jasper was listening to Alice ramble when she suddenly paused mid sentence because of a vision, when the vision stopped Alice looked excitedly at him and dragged him to a certain direction without a moment of pause to ask questions.

***

Meanwhile, Rosalie silently stared at the black-haired woman who did not look much older than her when she died and became a vampire.

However the moment the woman spoke to her a feeling of closeness almost overwhelmed her. Why?

Just before Rosalie could speak more, Alice out of nowhere interrupted coming over with the family of three and another dark-haired boy Valerie saw earlier.

"Auntie!" Alice shouted happily.

Everyone turned to her surprised and confused.

Alice clapped her hands happily, "Rosalie, she's your future mom and Jas! She's your mom too!" she giggled pulling onto the surprised blonde boy.

"My mom?" Rosalie was confused.

"And mine too?" Jasper also asks.

Valerie was just as confused, at the tender age of 25, she was already a mother to two teenage-aged vampires who were probably a lot older than her.

"Uhh hi my children? Anyways, what are your names?" She politely asks, easily accepting the role of a mother. It was probably one of the least weirdest things that had happened to her so she just easily accepted it.

"I'm Rosalie Hale," the blonde now identified replied.

"And I'm Jasper Hale, a pleasure." Jasper introduces himself in curiosity.

Valerie smiled kindly at the two, her children?

Then she turned to the oldest looking one that she assumed was the head of the coven, "And you are?" She politely asks.

"Carlisle Cullen, and my wife Esme. And these are my children Edward, Alice, and Emmett Cullen. You've already met Jasper and Rosalie. "

"What would you say if I adopted Jasper and Rosalie?" Valerie grinned mischievously.

Casually asking a question that would change a prewritten story of a possible future