Missing You

Warnings: Damn these sad songs, influencing me

Warnings: Damn these sad songs, influencing me. Happy songs are coming up ;) Finally Alice appears! Don't worry I didn't forget Charlie or Bella or basically everyone hehe.
Song: "Chasing Cars" -Snow Patrol/Sleeping At Last
***

Warning: Depressed Valerie and angry Rosalie.

MISSING YOU

Valerie stared out the window feeling depressed. The gloomy weather did not help her mood at all. As much as she loved America and her new family, she missed her old friends and family, but as time passed so did friends and family.

Witches and wizards could only live for so long, it was hard to say when a person would die. Eventually Valerie would outlive them all, even Draco who was 63-years-old at this time looked to be in his 40s would eventually succumb to death. Being a vampire was a lonely existence, that's why many are reluctant to get too close to mortals especially romantically.

Marcus Volturi.

A feeling lingered in her heart as she daydreamed of a man she had just met, not seeing him made her feel restless and anxious like she needed to see him soon.

She wanted to see him so much. "It hurts" she softly whined resting her hand above her slow-beating heart.

After her sighing many times to herself and losing herself to her depressed mood. Her family watched her in worry.

***

"What's wrong with her! She hasn't left her room in a week! She looks like a damn wreck! Has she been even eating?!", Rosalie questioned in worry.

Lillian leaned against Jasper in distraught, as the person who now spent the most time with their mother she felt partly to blame for not noticing her depressive mood earlier.

"It's okay, it's not your fault", Jasper comforted his mate, noting her sadden mood.

The girl bit her lip in response watching Rosalie moving around restlessly in anger and worry for their mother.

"She seemed heartbroken when I checked up on her, do guys know why?" Lillian questioned unsure.

"Heartbroken, why?" Rosalie questioned to no one in particular.

"She was fine last week, what happened when they went to save Edward, something must've happened." Jasper finally said something about this matter.

"Something really big must've happened and we've been kept out of the loop about it." Rosalie nearly snarled in irritation.

Emmett held his wife in his arms keeping her from running to the Cullen home to question them, "Calm down Rosie, you can question them when you've calmed down." he tried to reason with her, almost getting punched in the face in response when he bent down to whisper comforting words in her ears.