The Witch Hunt

Guys, I am so sorry for not updating in soooo long, even I'm surprised myself

Guys, I am so sorry for not updating in soooo long, even I'm surprised myself. The truth is my lack of motivation and I just don't have the time and imagination anymore!

Again I'm sorry for the lack of activity lately but rest assured, I will try my absolute best to update whenever I can.
***

/The Volturi Castle/

It was a beautiful Saturday morning, the skies were cloudy, the birds were chirping. It was simply a wonder—

*CRASH*

The Volturi guards silently watched their usually mild tempered and quiet king destroyed their feeding room in a fit of rage.

Aro sighed in resign. Not again.

It was pity, they had just recently finished remodeling it after it's first destruction too.

Such a beautiful room gone to waste...

Usually Cauis would be all for the violence and destruction.

However, watching his throne get flung into the castle stone wall and shatter into itty bitty pieces...

Was a bit much... even for him.

Where did all this anger come from? The unrest?

It all started when a pair of vampires decided it was a good idea to bring in a black haired vampire-witch hybrid into their lives.

Aro glared at the two who watched in amusement.

"Demetri. Felix. Silence, follow me. We must talk." Aro demanded the two who wiped their grins off their faces, following their king stoically to an empty secluded room in the tallest tower.

Closing the door behind him, Felix stood in front of his king who's attention was on the scenery down below.

Demetri and Felix shared a quick look wondering what scheme their leader was up to this time.

Aro watched below through the castle windows of the highest towers. Watching the humans roam around trying to find shelter as storm clouds gathered above the beautiful city of Volterra.

Aro's smile slipped from his face revealing how he truly felt.

He hated magicals.

Lazy. Bigoted. Selfish. Foolish.

Purebloods. He spat in distaste.

He let a little smirk grace his face remembering the look of terror that marked the face of his magical victims.

He loved to play around with his food, too bad they taste absolutely disgusting.

But I digress.

Aro's eyes gleamed at the thought of a certain vampire-witch hybrid.

Her eyes, her smile, her laughter... was awfully familiar.

Like he had heard it thousands of times, ingrained into his memories but from where?

A simple name quickly crossed his mind.

Didyme.

He grinds his teeth together in quiet panic. If Marcus were to find about his partake in his mate's "mysterious" death.

Marcus would no doubt rip him apart. And he couldn't allow that to happen.

Valerie needed to be eliminated before she regains her suppressed memories.

Yes. That was it. She needs to be eliminated.

"Felix. Demetri, I have a secret mission for you two. Come close...."

***

Aro watched his two strongest guards below hop into a car disappearing into the night heading to their prey.

The hunt has begun.

He smiled sadistically, Valerie wasn't the only magical-vampire hybrid.

"Sister dear, when will you learn to be a good little girl and stay dead?" He whispered grinning widely.

***

/With Valerie/

Valerie suddenly shivered.

She snapped out her blank state, something bad was going to happen. — She felt it.— A gut feeling that she refused to ignore.

Something big was coming and it was coming quickly.

***

/With Felix and Demetri/

"Are we really going to do this?" Demetri asks Felix as they run side by side towards Washington state.

Felix failed to respond so Demetri turned towards him.

"Felix?" He called out concerned for his partner.

Felix seemed to snap out of whatever he was in and turned to him. "Valerie....don't she seem familiar?" He states uncertain making Demetri stumble in surprise.

Felix was never uncertain.

Though he did have a point, she had this familiar motherly warmth around her. He felt happy around her like his body just subconsciously reacted.

"Yeah....there's something about her." Demetri replies as he easily hops over a fallen tree, getting closer to Washington by the minute.

"As for the assassination, if we return empty handed our deaths will be expected despite our usefulness. Aro will not be pleased." He grimaced.

"Do you...Do you want to return?" Felix asks as they stop for a quick meal. Campers, yum.

Demetri wiped the blood off his mouth and gave Felix a bloody smile.

"I left the Egyptian Coven because I felt trapped. I exchanged one prison for another." Demetri frowned. "I don't, but where do we go? Obviously not back to the Egyptian Coven, other vampires despise us because of our association with the Volturi. So where will we go?"

Felix stared sadly for his small friend, "Wherever you decide to go, I will follow you." He promised getting a bright smile in return.

"Let's go." Demetri responds as they continued their travel towards Washington.

Where would they go?

***
A/N: Does anyone was a Marcus POV?