Au Info

This is an Idol au for Toilet Bound Hanako-kun (jibaku shounen Hanako-kun).

It's in no way canon !

May have some spoilers but it differs from canon in a lot of ways !

Main charachters :

Hanako/ Amane Yugi :

A top idol from xxx talent company. Has many songs and does live performaces but can't be photographed or filmed, because he's a spirit - died around a year before and became an idol after his death (find out how he died in the fic itself). He isn't an earth-bound spirit (can move freerly) and is visible to people when he wants to. Pernamently visible to his younger brother Tsukasa and able to interact with him, due to their closness and bond from when he was alive. Can interact with objects but due to having no body heat he can't use phones without help (gloves or other humans) and can float. His real name isn't known by public.

Yashiro Nene :

A 1st year high school student at Kamome academy. An "ikemen" lover and helpless romantic. She's a super fan of Hanako, spending her whole allowence on live tickets and merch. She does covers for Hanakos' songs.

Tsukasa Yugi:

The younger brother of Hanako and a 3rd year middle school student at Kamome academy. He's also a rising idol from a rival company to Hanakos. Classmate and friend of Kou and mitsuba, a devoted fan of his brother to the point of making his schedule around his brothers, so that he can see his lives. Can pernamently see Hanako due to their bond as twin brothers.

HE'S A NORMAL LOVING BROTHER AND IS ALIVE !

Mitsuba Souske:

A 3rd year middle school student at Kamome academy, classmate of Kou and Tsukasa. A young freelance photographer, due to his closness with the spirit world he can see hanako at all times and is the only photographer known to be able to take photos of him. He is often in trouble due to his ability to photogrph Hanako.
I

Kou Minamoto:

Intern at XXX magazine and a 3rd year middle school student of Kamome academy. He's tasked with finding out things about Hanako and exposing him as a supernatural. He later becomes a fan of his, not wanting to expose him.

Other charachters:

Minamoto Teru:

A part time employee at XXX magazine, the person responcible for monitoring Kou and his task and a 3rd year highschool student at Kamome academy.

Tsuchigomori:

Hanako's producer/manager.

Yako:

Hanako's stylist.

Nanamine Sakura :

Tsukasa's producer/manager.

Natsuhiko Hyuga:

Tsukasa's stylist

Aoi Akane:

Best friend of Nene, a hanako fan (not a fangirl but a normal fan)

Akane Aoi:

Childhood friend of Aoi and is in love with her, doesn't care about hanako.