Chapter 4.1

"Is this ok?" Could be heard through the venue. Hanako was standing in the middle of the stage, as the staff asked him to, so they could check the lighting on the stage was good.

"Thank you!" the man who stood below the stage said, "Can you head backstage now? The stylist team wants to do a clothed rehearsal, to see if the clothes are good to go." he pointed to the woman on the other side of the stage.

"Alright!" he ran off enthusiastically, his tracksuit jacket flowing in the air as he ran to the yellowish haird woman, his stylist Yako.

As 5pm neared, the backstage became more busy. People running around, doing their work, fixing problems etc. The rehearsal was nearing its end, as the boy needed to rest before the concert begun.

"Hanako, you have one hour of free time, so dont get too far from the venue, i don't want to look for you frantically like last time." tsuchigomori said, annoyed at the memory.

"I already said sorry, besides i wasnt that late, it was only 15 minutes!" the boy replied, while opening a water bottle. "i said i wont do it again, so i wont. Thats that." He spat out angry that his manager didn't trust him.

"besides even if i do go out the venue its not like anything can happen to me." he continued after drinking his water, "This body can't die anymore, because it already had died once." he looked down at his water bottle.

He stared at the water inside the bottle for a while, before quickly changing his attitude.

"So you don't have to worry Tsuchigomori, I'm the undying idol" he said with a smile to his manager, who was sitting with his arms crossed on a sofa.

"That's right." the older man replied, getting up from his spot and walking over to the boy sitting on the table next to the door, "but i still dont want to run around trying to find you." he patted the boys head, whitch annoyed him. Tsuchigomori then opened the door and left, to help with the merchandise stand that was being set up outside the venue.

------

"wow..." Nene said standing before the venue. "Theres much more people than last time." there was still a lot of time before the venue opened, but a large crowd of people was already gathered before the venue. Hanako was popular with both boys and girls alike, the mysterious and cute image of him took harts of many.

"Nene-chan! " This brought nene back to earth from her thoughts. Before her stood her friend, Aoi, she also came to the live as nene didnt want to go alone, like last time.

"Ah, Aoi!" She said surprised. "You're finally here." She then walked up to where her friend stood, not far from her.

"We still have some time before they open the merchandise stalls and the venue, so let's go eat something, Nene-chan." Aoi proposed to her, as they still had 2 hours before the venue opened.

"Sure!" the other girl replied and started waling in the direction of the nearby cafe.

------

"Hmm... " The boy thought to himself, while walking in the crowd. He wore a disguise, to not be spotted, he was the main attraction of tonight after all. He passed people, taking a walk around the area, he was too bored backstage and would only get in the way. He wasn't permitted to help the staff, as his manager said it was to dangerous. He needes to keep his appearance of a normal human in front of others, so it would be dangerous for him if someone accidentally found out, so it was under the pretext of not wanting to get injured.

People didn't pay much attention to the boy, as he looked like a normal middle schooler, he wore sunglasses so his eyes wouldn't stand out and his hair was a dark brown color that was common in Japan, so it didn't really matter to cover it.

He walked the streets for a while, before sitting at a nearby park, there were kids playing on the playground and grass all around, it was warm outside after all.

There was a small group of children playing with two older girls, "the children probably asked them to play with them" he thought to himself.

"Mister! Play with us too!" a group of small children approached him after a while of sitting on the grassy hill, right bext to the playground. He's still a kid so the children wanted to play with him, as children usually like to make new friends.

"You shouldn't talk to strangers." he told them, with a small laugh escaping his mouth, getting up from the ground. "I'll join you, i guess" he continued, while walking up to the group.

"Whats your name?" a small girl asked him, curious about the new friend they made. "I'm Haru!" zhe then quickly added, excitedly.

He looked at her and answered her question with a big smile.

"I'm Amane!"

------

Agh, sorry for being inconsistent again! I'll stop making promises to update faster, it doesn't work out well, does it.

I'm hoping to update before new years, but who knows what will happen.

Im making this a 3 parter as i thought of too much for this chapter!

Thank you for supporting this fanfic, despite my update speed!

See you all next time!