Chapter 1|part 1

"Look Aoi! " Nene shouted to her friend across the classroom, as she came into the room waving her phone. "I got a ticket to Hanako's live!" Her excitement spilling out of her as she showed her friend.

"You sure like him Nene-chan." The purple haired girl said to her best friend. " You always manage to get tickets to his every concert." It was a normal occurrence for her to get shown tickets, Merch and CDs of her friends favorite idol. She was also a fan, but wasn't obsessed with him, she just likes him because he's kind-of cute.

"Of course! I love him so much, how could I not support him?!" The girls chatted some more before class about Hanako and other things.

Yashiro is a big fangirl of Hanako. She goes to his every live, buys Merch, CDs and goes to events. She even does covers of his songs. Her bag had many pins and keychains of him too. She couldn't stop herself when it came to him, he was cute and she liked him. He wasn't her type at first and still doesn't fit that, but she loves him nonetheless.

The chat was interrupted by the bell - it was time for class. She was a 1st year high school student so the classes weren't that hard as the 2nd or 3rd years have. Her first class was English, which went by quickly.

Her second class was art so she had to move to the old school building, where mostly middle schoolers had their classes. She was passing the class here friends were in and decided to say hello to them quickly.

Her friend group consisted mainly of boys from the 3rd year middle school - Kou, Mitsuba and Tsukasa. They all had different personalities and interests, but were friends and had fun together.

She didn't see Kou or Mitsuba inside the classroom. "They probably had something to do." she thought. She once more looked at the inside of the classroom and spoted Tsukasa playing with his phone in his seat. She went up to him to chat a little bit before her next class. Tsukasa was also a fan of Hanako so they had something in common.

"Good morning Tsukasa." she said as she reached the boy's desk, making him look up from his phone. "Morning" the amber eyed boy replied. " Did you get tickets to Hanakos' live? I also want to go, but I have plans I can't get out of." He seemed down when saying that. "I did. It wasn't easy, but I have one." The older girl replied proud of herself. "If you can't go this time I'll get you the keychain that is said to be exclusive to this live as a souvenir. " She said with a smile. "Really?! Thank you!" The boy was now jumping in his seat from excitement and after a second added "Kou and Mitsuba went to the library to get the reference book for our project due next week". "Oh, I was wondering where they went, thanks for telling me." They chatted more about nothing and everything until the light haired girl had to go or she would be late for her next class.

On her way to the classroom, she passed by Kou and Mitsuba heading back and greeted the two before continuing her way to the art room.

~~~~~~

"Hanako! Where are you?" Could be heard in the corridor "Hanako! You have an interview to go to !". It's Tsuchigomori looking for him. He opened the door to Hanako's changing room, it's empty. "Hanako?" after a short minute a giggle resounded in the room. "I'm here, I'm here " He turned around to see a short, black haired and amber eyed boy dressed in a white shirt and gray pants with black shoes. "Good morning Tsuchigomori." He said with a smile. "Let me grab a jacket and we can go" The boy said, walking into the room past his manager. "Alright, I'll be waiting in the parking, don't take too long"

Hanako grabbed his jacket and put it on in front of the mirror. He sighed softly in the now empty room, he didn't need the jacket, even though it was fall and the outside was getting colder by the day it didn't matter to him, he was dead. He didn't feel cold or warmth.

The short boy looked in the mirror, he didn't change at all in the last year.

He left the changing room and headed for the elevator. His changing room was on the 8th floor so it was a quick ride to the parking on the ground floor.

He walked up to Tsuchgomori, who was leaning on a car door waiting for his pupil. "We can go now, I'm ready." Hanako said as he opened the car door. At his words the manager nodded and got in the driver's seat. The two of them then headed off for his interview.

The car ride took a longer time than expected due to morning traffic. Hanako was silently staring at the building outside the car window. It was an elementary school with little kids playing on the playground arisen to it. He smiled at this sight, they reminded him of his younger brother. He was childish and stuck to him like glue in the past, he always smiled when he was with him, but now his younger brother is older than him.

The car started to move again, snapping him back to reality. They were near the building so he started to mumble to himself what he would say in the interview.

The interview went well and he enjoyed it, since the interviewer was nice to him. He had some time before his next appointment so he took a walk in the park that was close to the building his interview was in.

Tsuchigomori drove him to the park and waited next to the car, having a smoke. Hanako got out from the car and headed to the park itself.

One good part of him being dead and a spirit was that he could be invisible to people, but only those who didn't have a strong connection to the far shore. He could also become visible to select people or everyone around so it was nice. The only person able to see him at all times was his brother Tsukasa, the cause for that was their close bond as twin brothers.

The park was calm with not many people around as many of them were at work or in case if kids, in school. He walked for a bit, then sat down next to the pond admiring the lilies on it. After a while he decided to head back, his practice was next in the schedule so he needed to be there early to change and stretch.

~~~~~

An idol au here we go!I'm crappy at writing but enjoy.Will probably update tomorrow.1.163 words