Chapter 2 | part 1

The dorm building was located 20 minutes from Tsukasas school, the Kamome academy. The school itself isn't that prestigious, but it's a local school where many kids go, since the tuition is not that high.

Hanako exited the dorm building, and headed to the school. He didn't want to get noticed, so he wore a hat and glasses with a big obviously oversized jacket to hide himself. Turning invisible to a lot of people was a bit tiring for him, and he didn't know if someone would still see him, so it was safer to go through the streets in a disguise and then turn invisible once he reached his destination.

The boy walked through the route with ease, after all he used to go to that school, he knew how to get there and for a while after his death he walked Tsukasa to school, too. He hummed to himself, enjoying the fresh air outside.

After a while he stood at the entrance, the place he used to pass by every day and the place the photo on his bed stand was taken 3 years ago. He looked at the school building before him for a minute and went in through the gate, now invisible to human eyes, and searched for his brother.

The class was still in session, Tsukasa sitting in his seat, staring at the blackboard. Hanako knew that once Tsukasa spotted him, he would become energetic and stop paying the little attention he had for the material, so to not distract him he walked tho the window still opposite to his classroom and sat down. The amber colored eyes of his looking out the window.

The school didn't change one bit, it was still the same as he remembered. The walls, classrooms even the courtyard was the same. He felt nostalgic, he and his brother would walk together through this very corridor every day, for the 2 years he spent there. They were in different classes but would always spend a lot of time together.

There were 2 minutes left until class ended, he stood up and made his way to the backdoor of Tsukasas classroom. The bell rang and the teacher exited the classroom, it was the last class for his brother today.

He stood in the corridor, leaning on a wall, waiting for his brother to go out the door while other people passed him as if he was air. Tsukasa exited the classroom through the door and immediately lit up at the sight of Hanako waiting there for him. The 'older' boy just brought his finger to his lips, signaling that Tsukasa shouldn't make a scene now, which he 'younger' boy understood and nodded his head.

Hanako followed Tsukasa through the school and out the gate, where Tsukasa could finally cling all over him from excitement. He patted his brothers shoulder "it's ok now Tsukasa, I'm not invisible anymore". The big amber eyes identical to his stared at him for a moment, before lighting up again with excitement. "Amane !" He shouted and as if on Que he was now on his brother, clinging to him happily. People passing by, looked at them weirdly but the two didn't care, Tsukasa was happy and so was his brother.

~~~~~~

"Ahhhh.... I hate math..." The light haired girl complained to her friend with a tired expression. "Is it that bad Nene-chan, aren't you exaggerating?" Her purple haired said to her, sitting on a chair in front of her friends desk. "Aoi-chan..." The girl murmured, "it's so complicated, I don't understand" she cried to her friend. Aoi was in the top 10 in their year, while Nene was the lower average. "If you would study a bit instead, it would be easier to understand, Nene-chan" her friend was right, Nene was busy with her part-time job and her obsession about Hanako, so she didn't have much time to study. "Aoi-chan, can we study together someday, I feel like I won't make much progress alone." She asked her friend with a sly smile. "Of course, anytime !" She was glad she had a friend like Aoi that would help her with even the littlest things.

The math class was the last class for their class, but it seemed to go on forever. Nene would make as many notes as she could, even though she didn't understand what the teacher was saying sometimes. Her savior was the bell that from her perspective took pity in her, ringing throughout the halls. The last class for most students was over.

The gardening club gathered in the schools practice garden to hang out and plan the next year's garden layout. It was late autumn already, so the gardening club had nothing to do in the actual garden, so they took to caring for plants inside the school like they did every year in fall and winter.

The club had 6 members in the meeting as the rest was either still in class or finished early today. They chatted and made some rough plans of the next years plants. They were done just as the last class for the day finished, everyone said their goodbyes and went in their own way.

~~~~~~

A shorter chapter for today! I'll have online classes starting tomorrow so less time to write actually ; - ;

Word count: 891