Chapter 1 |part 3

Nene sat down at her desk and stretched her arms. She laid down her whole upper body on the desk, stretching like a cat after it's nap. She stayed in that pose for a moment before straightening herself back up and taking her phone out from her bag.

She couldn't wait to go to the live, and see her idol in the flesh again. She also saved up some money from her allowance and part time job to buy merch exclusive to this live. She had gone to all of his lives and always bought a keychain and a poster from each one.

Nene played with her phone, not caring about what happens around her. She looked at the recent photographs of hanako, he was cute like always. It's uncommon for hanako to be photographed, even during lives phones were prohibited and were to be left at a tent near the entrance, where they were categorized into little shoe like boxes with the same numbers as tickets. The lives were also not fillmed or broadcasted on television, the only way to see him perform was the lives or the music videos uploaded online by his company.

Hanako would also work with only one photographer, witch was weird as idols usually worked with a lot of different photographers, but she was happy she got to see photographs of him.

The homeroom teacher entered the classroom, and started the class. He talked about midterm exams and the field trip, that they were supposed to decide on. Homeroom was a loose and friendly class, especially since they got a younger teacher this year that wasn't so uptight about rules.

The bell rang throughout the school, signaling lunch break.

Nene took her phone and lunch in hand and headed to the old building. She always ate lunch with Tsukasa, Kou and Mitsuba since she entered their group a few months earlier.

Looking into the classroom she called out to the boys, waving her hand at them. The group upon noticing her made their way in her derection with their lunches and they headed to the rooftop.

When they opened the door Tsukasa was the first one to go through it and started running towards their usual spot, with the rest following after him. They sat down at their usual spot near the railing, with the view of the courtyard.

Tsukasa,as if he noticed something, perked up like a cat. He stared blankly for a moment before becoming all happy, like a kid that just got a puppy. After a while he took his lunch and started eating it, while the rest did the same.

"Thanks for the food!" Tsukasa yelled to his friends, who only just started eating. "You sure eat fast." Kou chuckled at Tsukasa who was now sitting in his spot with a satisfied smile. "Of course I do! It's food after all and it's good too." He smiled even wider, exposing his two prominent sharp fangs. "And I love the person who made it for me, so how could I not eat it all." He added in Kous derection.

The remaining 3 finished their lunches and since they still had half of the break left they chatted about their classes. "We decided on the field trip destination in homeroom." Nene said with an excited smile "We are going to go to Tokyo! It's so exciting." "Woah! I wanna go too !" Tsukasa said to the girl with sparkling eyes. "Our class is preparing for high school entrance exams, it sucks but we will only have a two days one night field trip to Kyoto" Mitsuba informed Yashiro. "Oh, it also seems fun!" The older girl said back to him.

" I have my part time today, nii-chan is going to an interview today and I have to with him" Kou said looking up at the sky above him. "I hate going to interviews, I'm always used as an errand boy and they take so long to finish." He said, sulking that he didn't have anything important to do at his work today. "Oh, at your families magazine company, right? Who are you interviewing?" Mitsuba asked the blonde boy. "Yeah, it's just an interview with some popular female idol from XXXXXX company" the blue eyes boy said " she's apparently making her official debut next month, so the company wants to promote her." He added with a clearly annoyed expression. "The interviews with that idol take a long time, especially if nii-chan is the one interviewing her, she keeps staring at him and it's making the interview longer. It's annoying as hell." "Sounds rough" the group said to him, with sympathy that could be clearly heard in the sentence.

The group chatted for a few more minutes before the bell rang once again, calling students back to their classrooms.

~~~~~~

Squeaking of Hanakos shoes could be heard throughout the practice room while he danced, practicing his last song once more. Upon finishing the Amber eyed boy was painting and sweat could be seen running down his face. He was already dead but still got tired and sweaty, which even he couldn't really understand. It's not like you usually know what happens after death after all.

"Haaa, what time is it..." He mumbled to himself, after witch he looked up at the wall clock, 1pm. "Still 2 hours till Tsukasa comes back..." He said to himself again, with a frown in his face. Even though he didn't attend school anymore he still studied his brothers textbooks, as his twin often asked him for help with his homework. He also often taught Tsukasa as he wouldn't study by himself or would just run off when left to study alone.

The boy sat down on the floor to rest for a while before floating to the kitchen to get some water. He usually didn't bring any with him to the practice room as he was close to the kitchen, from where he could get it if he wanted to.

The floor was practically empty, he was the only one there as Tsuchigomori went out a while Ago. The ghost floated to the window with the view of the dorms parking lot and searched for Tsuchigomoris car, witch wasn't there. He didn't have anything more in his schedule today except vocal practice, but Tsuchigomori was a different case. He was always busy, especially since his live was coming up, he was in charge of overseeing him and every event planned including him as a performer.

"He won't know if I go visit Tsukasa, since he's not here... " He thought to himself with a mischievous grin spreading across his face. The boy made up his mind and went to change out of his gym clothes to something more casual.

His room was on the opposite side to Tsukasas and Tsuchigomoris room was on the very end of the hallway. Hanakos room was tidy with many books and equipment for astronomy along with his schedules, copies of magazines and other things he was featured in, but his most priced possession was sitting on his desk. The thing he treasured the most was what he and Tsukasa believed to be a real ' moon rock '. It stood in the furniture next to a photo of him and his brother when they ended Middle school, but the next photo that will be taken at an entrance ceremony will be of just Tsukasa.

He felt a sudden sadness at the thought he left his brother to be alone for the rest of his life, he didn't want to die earlier then him, but fate was impossible to change. Even as a ghost he didn't know when he would disspear, passing on to his next life, leaving his brother all alone again, this time for good. The boy started at the photo next to his rock for a while, with a look that had some guilt mixed in with the sadness.

The shook his head, making the thought disspear. "I shouldn't blame myself, it's not like I had a say in that, I wasn't the one to decide my death" he said to himself while slapping his cheeks lightly to cheer himself up. He looked at the photo once more before leaving the room, making his way out the building to go see his little brother.

~~~~~~
End of chapter one
~~~~~~

Another part woo !
My country closed it's schools for 2 weeks so I'll have more time to update! This is the ending of the three part chapter one.

Word count: 1431