Extra: Chapter 2 part 1.1

Kou walked into the classroom, he was looking for Tsukasa as they needed to discuss the project. Mitsuba was also looking for him as the three were in one group together, but he was looking in the high school division building, in case Tsukasa went to see Nene before leaving.

Kou was certain that Tsukasa couldn't leave to go home straight after class, right? He is in the kendo club after all, he should have club activities after school.

He was about to leave the classroom to go search for him in the gym, where his club usually met, when he saw Mitsuba running towards him in the mostly empty corridor.

"Kou! I found Tsukasa!" The pink haired boy yelled at him, before speeding his step and stopping before him. "He left the school already, the club didn't have activities today. They changed the days of the meetings so that the seniors could retire after the competition instead."

"Oh, then we may be able to catch him on the street outside..." Kou started, but quickly disregarded the thought. "Let's not bother him, I'm going to send him a message later."

The two started heading back to the classroom to grab their bags and head home in Kous case and the photography club in Mitsubas case.

"Good luck today at work Kou." The pink eyed boy said to his friend, who was shocked to hear something nice from him. " Did you eat something bad at lunch, you aren't usually that nice" At those words Mitsubas attitude changed back to the usual cocky Mitsuba he knew.

"What, are you gonna fall for me, Lame traffic-safety earring" after hearing that Kou responded to his friend, with a small grin on his face. "That's the Mitsuba I know. You never change."

A really short one bc it's an extra :P