Chapter 1 |part 2

Art class was for Nene one of her favorite subjects, it was relatively easy and fun. They were allowed to talk and move around the classroom. Today they drew portraits of each other in pairs, Nene partnered with Aoi as always. The two girls drew and chatted, sometimes moving around the room to see other peoples paintings.

Nene wasn't good or bad at art, she was average in every subject, doing only a bit better in PE than others. She runs faster than most girls, but that's about it.

"Aoi-chan, can you turn to the window a bit more?" The two girls took turns working on their paintings and modeling for their partner. Nenes turn was halfway through, with Aoi sitting on a stool before her.

"Is this better?" Aoi turned her head to the window, as her friend asked her to. "Yes, thank you".

The girls continued to take turns painting, until the break bell could be heard in the school, signaling the end of the second period classes.

The girls finished cleaning after themselves with the rest of the class and headed back to their normal classroom.

On the way back, she saw Tsukasa running after Kou through the corridor with Mitsuba following not far behind them. She barely got out of Kous way as he ran in her direction.

Tsukasa was a bit childish and liked to chase Kou around, as apparently Mitsuba wasn't as fun to chase after, as he said once.

Tsukasa had an older brother that went to this school with him, but in the summer last year his brother died, but Tsukasa never mentioned how it happened and people didn't want to press him for answers as he was mourning him. The brothers were really close, you rarely saw one without the other.

Nene didn't get to meet his brother, though, she became part of a Tsukasas group after his death, although she saw them walking together occasionally when she was in middle school. Tsukasa mentioned once that he and his brother were polar opposites, but we're really close despite it. He was calm and mature, while Tsukasa was childish and energetic.

The group did their best not to mention his brother around him at first, but later came to the conclusion that he didn't mind talking about him, but would never mention how he died and they didn't press him to tell them. They were happy to see Tsukasa act the same as he did when his brother was alive.

Nene smiled at the boys running past her. Kou was frightened by Tsukasa who was trying to catch him, while Mitsuba was running behind them at a slower pace. Mitsuba was a fast runner in PE but inside the school he wanted to preserve the 'cute' image he has, so he ran slower and clumsier.

The two girls continued their way through the school, passing by the library and shoe lockers. There were people coming to school late or leaving early near them. They didn't pay them much attention.

The class was loud as always when the two girls entered it. Their next class was homeroom and they are going to discuss the midterm exams. Time flew by fast, it felt as if they just entered middle school, but were now half way into their first year of high school.

Aois seat was in the front while Nene was seated in the back 3rd row near the door. Nene was short, so she had some trouble sitting in the back, but just accepted her fate and sat there, hoping that when they move seats next time, she has better luck.

The girls went to their lockers to get their notebooks and pencil cases, as they left them there when they moved for art class.

~~~~~~

Hanako was alone in the practice room, stretching before his dance lessons. He was a newbie idol, but was quite good at dancing due to being athletic, when he was still alive. He could also float which helped him with jumps and sometimes backflips or other gymnastics included in his choreography.

The boy was dressed in a white gym shirt and black shorts with sports shoes on his feet. His short, black and choppy hair bouncing around as he moved. His movements were quick, but graceful at the same time. The short boy danced alone in the big room. He already had his usual choreography memorized and didn't have any new songs he needed to learn at the moment, making his practice the same as yesterday.

The practice is a daily thing for him, same as vocal training. He was an idol for almost a year now, but somehow was quickly liked by people and was now a top idol. His fans didn't know about his secret or real name, he was never allowed to go to handshake events without his gloves, he couldn't touch anyone without them, or they would find out he has no body heat, that he was dead.

Only the closest personel that worked with him knew he was dead, his manager Tsuchigomori and stylist Yako along with the owner of his talent company, no one else except his brother.

The boy didn't mind being a spirit, he even though it was funny. He doesn't really know why he's one though, he didn't have any regrets from when he was alive. At first he was searching for the answer, but later decided that it was probably due to his twin still being alive and due to their bond he couldn't pass on when the other was alive.

The practice was going smoothly, he practiced his songs that he was going to perform at his nearest live in 2 weeks. His lives were always sold out as soon as the tickets were out, he is grateful to his fans, making time to see him.

"Tsuchigomori!" Hanako yelled in the hallway, grabbing his manager's attention. "When are we going to go check out the venue?" He was curious and wanted to see it as soon as he could. He always reserved a ticket for his brother, he felt more at ease with him there, but this time he couldn't come due to his own schedule, not aligning with the live date.

"As eager as always, I see." The manager said Chuckling to himself. " We are to go for rehearsals next week, so you can calm down now". As he said that he placed his hand on the boys head, pressing him down, back to the floor. "Also, don't float in the hallway, someone could see you". If his idol was seen floating by someone who didn't know about his death, it would be troublesome for Tsuchigomori. "Don't sweat it so much, no ones here, most people don't come to this floor anyways." He was right. The dorms were mostly visited by idols and their managers living there, no one would come to his floor unless they needed something from Tsuchigomori or him. "The only ones on this floor are me and you, Tsuchi. Tsukasa's at school and his manager doesn't live with us."

The 3rd floor of this dorm building was for Hanako and his brother. They lived there together, even though they were from rival companies, Tsukasa threw a fit over living alone, so he lives with his brother at his dorm. The entire floor was for the two, since they were both idols and the companies didn't want them to have lessons together they have 2 lesson rooms witch take up most of the floor space. Besides, this is a big living room with a kitchen, two dressing rooms for storage of the boys costumes and the rooms for the tenants of this very floor - Hanako, Tsukasa and Tsuchigomori. Success manager was graduating high school this year, so she still lived at home with her parents, who own the company she works for, and the stylists were called to come when they were needed, so they also lived on their own.

"Besides, I can just be invisible to them, so no harm is done even if someone comes here" Hanako replied, taking Tsuchigomoris hand off his head. "Thanks for the info, though" He added before turning around, waving his hand goodbye to him, and going back to the practice room and disappearing inside.

~~~~~~

Meep, another part of this chapter.
Word count: 1401