Chapter 2 | part 3

Hanako sat in his chair, panicking about what to do now. Turn invisible? No, people already saw him sit there and what's worse 'Nene' already saw him too. Leave ? No, he would have to take Tsukasa with him. His head couldn't think of a solution.

The option to use his idol career was very tempting, he could just post on social media or take a photo of the café and people would come here, and he could just turn invisible then. 

'What to do, what to do?!' he screamed in his thoughts.

Tsukasa seeing the panic overtake his brother, decided to take the lead and started putting on his jacket with the hood on his head. He but his bag over his shoulder and nudged his brother.

"We're going" he whispered to hanako, who surprised for a second, quickly put on his hat and stood up to go outside the café.

Tsukasa already left, and waited outside while hanako paid for the drinks. Nene was the only one at the counter, so he had to be careful.

"Hello, I'd like to pay for the drinks from table 7" he said to her, trying to avoid her gaze.

"Yes, I'll be right there" the girl answered, putting down the cup she had in hand on the counter before making her way to the register.

"One lemon tea and one hot chocolate, was that all?"  She asked him, whole looking at the paper with order for that table on it.

"Yes, that was all" he quickly answered and placed some money on the counter, it was obviously more than he needed to pay.

"You can keep the change, I'm in a hurry-" he said, but when he turned around he bumped into someone, causing his hat and glasses to fall his head. He took of his hat when he was sitting at the table, but his glasses stayed on his face, to cover his somewhat signature eyes. The color itself was rather uncommon, but since he was born his pupils were in the upper corner of his eyes. Combine it with the amber of his, and he was pretty recognizable.

He was confused for a while, before apologizing to the other person who was thankfully unharmed, but his glasses were now broken.

"Are you ok?" The girl asked as she came over from the counter, to check if the customers were all right.

"Oh no, your glasses are bro-" she looked at his face, now not covered by anything, she knew this face.

"Tsukasa?" She asked him, his face clearly didn't look like his younger brothers now, so he decided to play it safe. The ruby eyes focused on him, the deep red starred into his amber colored eyes, awaiting the answer.

"Tsukasa Yugi? That's my cousin." He replied, trying to avoid it as much as he could. "I came here with him, he is showing me around" he trailed off.

"He's waiting for me I need to go." He hurriedly said and went in his way.

That was close. Tsukasa questioned him after that, but he just wanted to get home as soon as possible.

~~~~~~

Shorter update again 

Sorry It's 2 am and I'm done with everything XDD